“Another Tasty Seafood Lunch”
Review of DeLand Fish House

DeLand Fish House
Ranked #15 of 198 Restaurants in DeLand
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 6, 2018

- I come here every time I'm visiting DeLand and have never been disappointed.
- Lots of fesh fish and shellfish choices.
- Salad bar (extra) jf you desire.
- Friendly staff
- Owner personally checks to make sure you are satisfied.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Always a great meal, fresh seafood good choices and great service. One of the best restaurants in Deland. Good pricing for quality of food. Prompt service. Ample parking and good access.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Went to the fish house with my cousin and other family members. My cousin's chowder did not taste like chowder, but like four and milk, not finished cooking. Manager said he treated it and it was fine. Later I heard him all the staff if any has treated it.. Obviously her didn't. Still charged her four soup and salad, though he took the soup.. Humph... Then kept seeing him take things of the salad Barr and eating them, Dionne bare handed..
My seafood tasted good, as well as my mother's, just can't believe the manager didn't comp her meal out at least charge her less. Will never go back and if manager picks at the food, not sure if odd ever get the salad bar. As we left, he had some inn his hands..

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Service was fast, friendly and efficient. (Thank you Nicole, you're a peach!) The food came out incredibly fast and was hot, fresh and delicious. My husband had some fish dish which he found satisfactory. (I think his green beans were of the canned variety) but everything else was very good. I had the shrimp boil. Huge portion...enough for the next day. A good place to stop for your seafood fix.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was casual and easy to carry on a conversation. The food was good and the portions good size. The menu was varied with lots of choices. We will be back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to DeLand Fish House? Share your experiences!