“Our new favorite breakfast spot!”
Review of Village Cafe

Village Cafe
Ranked #55 of 194 Restaurants in DeLand
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Picking up our daughter from college. We've tried several spots via Trip Advisor. I have to say this is much better than the number 1 spot on TA for breakfast. Eggs are delicious! Biscuits and gravy were some of the best I've had, yummy hash browns and good coffee. We'll be back!

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Went here last week for the first time. Our server KRISTIN was polite, fast and helped us with the menu selections.
I got pancakes and she got omelets and both were delicious. My portion was so large that for the first time in my life I took left over breakfast home with me.
This is a mom n pop restaurant which is what we prefer because they always try harder than the large chains.
Going back next week for the biscuits n sausage!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Decided to try lunch here today. They serve breakfast and lunch. I had a reuben and some french fries. The fries were really good, and the sandwich was not bad either. I've had better reubens, but it was quite good, and hot too. Waitress was a sweetheart. The place was pretty busy, and everyone seemed to know one another. It's in a neighborhood plaza, so I imagine most of them were local to that neighborhood. The breakfast menu looked pretty good too, so I'll try that another time. I say give these guys a shot!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We stopped to eat after our Blue Springs kayak tour. This place seemed to have locals and locals know where to eat :) We were seated immediately. Extensive breakfast and lunch menu (open till 2:30pm)
We got: Okay soda - film floating on top
Great fries (crispy)
Thick juicy patty on burger
Philly cheese steak with real cheese- good
corned beef and hash -okay
Breakfast Sausage had a really thick casing & was spicy
Good biscuits and gravy
Great big plate-sized Pancake, not too dry spongey
Baked goods - macadamia white chocolate cookie- we all took a bite and it was just okay- not buttery, crispy - equivalent to store bought

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast there this morning and was very pleased. New owners and what a nice change! Food was quite good, served hot. Prices very good. Service was fast and it is a friendly place. Fresh baked goods, several coffee selections. Definitely will return. Breakfast and lunch hours.

Been to Village Cafe? Share your experiences!