“go for the donuts, stay for the breakfast sandwiches!”
Review of Mr. Bill's

Mr. Bill's
Ranked #70 of 199 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2016

my husband took me to Mr. Bills for a donut, we didnt realize they also served wonderful food!
we had a breakfast sandwich and got an amazing donut to go!
we wil be back

Reviewed May 9, 2016

I went on an early morning and had a sausage egg and cheese. While I waited I saw several locals coming in and the gentleman behind the counter new their names and orders. I look forward to having a donut in the future.

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Very yummy place for lunch and donuts. Come here and it won't disappoint. Cozy atmosphere in the middle of historic downtown.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

We went in for a bagel. I would not be so ticked off but after all the lousy bagels I've had the miss fortune of eating in Florida I specifically asked If the bagels were any good. The person at the counter said they were the best around. They then said how excellent they were. I figured great, finally an edible local bagel! We ordered two. We took one bite and both spit it out! NASTY! Not even close to a bagel. Horrible. I now drive the thirty minutes or so to Einstein's Bagels. The bagels here are not bagels. They are not even ok as bread.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

We've heard people rave about Mr. Bill's Donuts and Sandwich Shop, so we thought we'd make a trip downtown to experience DeLand's best donuts. They are AMAZING! Made fresh daily, these donuts actually do melt in your mouth. They have a variety of flavors available, including glazed, chocolate frosted, cinnamon rolls and even apple fritters, to name a few. They do occasionally run out of donuts, so get there early! They also serve breakfast sandwiches and lunch including Boar's Head products. Next time we will try the sandwiches followed by a donut dessert!

Been to Mr. Bill's? Share your experiences!