“Best Baked Beans Ever!”
Review of Dustin's Bar-B-Q

Dustin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #59 of 192 Restaurants in DeLand
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Husband loved brisket even without the sauce. I loved tender grilled chicken and the best baked beans I've ever eaten. VERY nice server. She's been there well over 10 years as other servers. Said owners really takes care of their employees!

Reviewed May 1, 2015

Very fresh and excellent salad bar with smoked chicken salad! Price for the bar was very reasonable. Service was good. Didn't eat the BBQ but friends did and enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

Lots of food and excellent salad bar
Good prices and excellent service
You will not leave here hungry this is worth a stop

Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

Love that everything is housemade! The salad bar was really good this day but some days it is hit or miss. I had the Pork Plate chopped with baked beans, french fries and garlic bread.My partner had the sliced Turkey and the salad bar. It is compatible to Sonny's except I think this place has much better meat. Also everything here is house made where Sonny's is a lot of packaged. Even the sauces are made in house. We will try again. Thank you :)

Reviewed September 16, 2014

So years ago, after the tornadoes went through DeLand, our Sonny's on South Woodland Boulevard became Dustin's Bar-b-q. Much to our chagrin, the closest Sonny's was in Orange City and things at Dustin's just weren't the same.

Today, I tried Dustin's again and was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich on garlic bread and French fries. The pulled pork was tasty and moist and the special "pulled pork sauce" was very good. But the best part is the best garlic toast! My husband's lunch of pulled pork, beans and cole slaw was delicious - there wasn't a single morsel left on his plate.

Our server, Mary, was so pleasant and very good at her job. We wanted for nothing. (Full disclosure: we've known Mary for years from when the place was Sonny's. She's just wonderful!)

We won't wait so long to return to Dustin's.

1  Thank Trish D

Been to Dustin's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!