This was our first time here to South Shore Club. We had to check-in on Sunday, which is a day the office is closed. I called a head and they had our key waiting for us when we got here. First trip was to the grocery store to get our food for the week. There is a Target and Publix up the road. With the small amount of units, it was very relaxing. Like the other posts said, the pool are was never crowded. In fact, there were only two kids there the whole week. There are two gas grills and we never had to wait to use one, There are grilling utensils in the laundry to use. Speaking of laundry room there are two washers and two driers. No charge. There is free wireless internet and management will give you the password. Like all the condos we stay in, the kitchen is fully stocked, we just wash everything the first time we use them. The beach is just a short walk behind the pool and was very clean. If you are into walking or running, Ocean BLVD is perfect for that. The sidewalks are wide and you can walk/run all the way up to Atlantic AVE or George Bush AVE. We did find a few free places to park around the downtown area, so don't feel like you have to pay the meters. There are a lot of restaurants in the downtown area with reasonable prices, but we liked Boston's the best. Over all, we really enjoyed our time and was able to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated among trees at the Southern end of Delray Beach the Delray South Shore Club is a perfect place for couples or families to vacation. Let's start with the units, we have two unit types, both one bedroom with a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room and full kitchens. Our villa units have the bedroom upstairs and an extra half bath downstairs. The single level units also sleep up to four (4) people. The entire property is shaded by native trees that arch over our pathways and lead guests out to the beach. On site we have a swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, shuffle board, BBQ grills and an outdoor dining area. Each unit has a secluded patio area with a table, chairs and lounger. All kitchens are equipped with full size refrigerators, coffee makers, ovens, stoves, microwaves, blenders and all the dishes and kitchen utensils. There are TVs in the bedrooms and living rooms along with free WiFi throughout the property and lots of activities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Delray South Shore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delray South Shore Club Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray South Shore Hotel
- Delray South Shore Club Delray Beach, Florida