This place is terrific, we stayed here in December with 4 of us. 2 adults and 2 children (9&5). It is so nice to not have to be in a big hotel waiting for the elevator for half of your trip. It is small and cozy, so nice and quiet at night. My husband said that he hadn't slept that good in a long time, and he loved the mattresses too. It is really close to the pool and hot tub and take a very short path and you are on the beach. It is great because with 2 kids all they want to do is swim so if it was to hot up by the pool in the sun we would walk to the beach, if it was a little to windy at the beach that day we could stay up at the pool.
The staff is so friendly and helpful with anything at all that you need. The kitchen is fully stocked with a full size refrigerator, full size range, microwave, all the glasses, bowls, pots, pans, utensils, and cooking items you could need. The living room has a dvd player and VCR along with the TV, pull out couch (which was perfect for our kids) and chairs. The furniture when we went was all new and beautiful. The shower had great water pressure (which I love, especially after swimming in the ocean and at the beach). The bedroom had a king size bed, with a super comfy mattress, plenty of drawer space a TV and 2 end tables and lamps and a ceiling fan. Also, had free Wi-Fi, in your room.
We felt very at ease with our children there, not like you had to worry that anyone could grab them at anytime. The place is on A1A just off of Linton, so you are really close to major highways and the ocean, shopping plazas, I cannot say enough about this place. If you get a chance to go, definitely go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated among trees at the Southern end of Delray Beach the Delray South Shore Club is a perfect place for couples or families to vacation. Let's start with the units, we have two unit types, both one bedroom with a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room and full kitchens. Our villa units have the bedroom upstairs and an extra half bath downstairs. The single level units also sleep up to four (4) people. The entire property is shaded by native trees that arch over our pathways and lead guests out to the beach. On site we have a swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, shuffle board, BBQ grills and an outdoor dining area. Each unit has a secluded patio area with a table, chairs and lounger. All kitchens are equipped with full size refrigerators, coffee makers, ovens, stoves, microwaves, blenders and all the dishes and kitchen utensils. There are TVs in the bedrooms and living rooms along with free WiFi throughout the property and lots of activities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Delray South Shore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delray South Shore Club Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray South Shore Hotel
- Delray South Shore Club Delray Beach, Florida