“Great Victuals, Seafood, Nice Wine List”
Review of 32 East - CLOSED

32 East
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Swinton and 1st
Description: Thirty Two East opened in 1996 on the site of an old auction house in Delray Beach’s Historic Neighborhood. It was met with instant critical success and has continued to be identified with a distinctive yet approachable menu. 32 East generates a vibrant atmosphere for savoring delicious food, attracting savvy guests and exceptional critical reviews. Chef John Thomas continues in 32 East’s lineage of contemporary American style while innovating with a novel approach all his own. His menu changes daily to accommodate only the freshest seasonal ingredients from around the country. A full service bar and award-winning wine list complement the dining experience.
Reviewed February 5, 2016

Enjoyed seating with 18 of us, excellent service team, broad wine list with variety, not complete depth in all varietals. Nice appetizer selection, mains and deserts. Overall a pleasant expedience n a very active area, busy restaurant.

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

Everything was perfect
Our server Patrick from Rhode Island made our first 32east experience wonderful.
Being a local in the restaurant biz myself this place was a great treat!
We'll return for sure

Reviewed January 30, 2016

Spectacular dinner. Excellent appetizers, Excellent main courses [best Swordfish we have ever had]. Excellent service.

Reviewed January 24, 2016

This is a busy, crowded place on Atlantic Avenue. That said, it's worth the noise and cramped quarters. The food is incredible. I recently dined here with a group of 8 friends and so had the opportunity to sample various items. All were terrific. I especially liked the pasta with truffles, the pizza with Gorgonzola and the lamb chops that were served with Greek salad. I think the menu changes a lot so not sure if these are always available. The service was quick and friendly without being rushed. I was too full for dessert so can't comment on that.

Reviewed January 24, 2016

I love the food and think it is a great restaurant. Husband doesn't like it at all. So I guess it suits some and others it does not. Been around a long time and I have always loved my dishes that I ordered. I am a fish eater and he is not maybe that is the problem.