“I Heart Kevin! ”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting from Florida and it was recommended to us by a few locals that this is the place to go! Tiny little restaurant and bar, but don't let that discourage you from coming inside. We sat on the bar side (more lively at the time). The bartender came up right away for our drink order. Super nice dude and he recommended for us a local brew on tap -
Switchback (super delicious). We both ordered a hamburger since Kevin's has won "Best Burger" the last 2 years. I had the onion rings, my husband ordered the fries and we ordered a side of the wing sauce for dipping. Ok - the burgers were seriously awesome and are going on my top 10 burger list! I must also talk about the wing sauce - it was aaaaamaaaaaazing! Wish we had ordered some wings to have the full experience, but I guess there is always next time. Prices are reasonable for bar food & draft beer and it was all locals inside too so hopefully we did not stand out like tacky tourists.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

A women at the Will Moses Gallery recommended Kevin's and we were so glad she did. We were the only strangers in the place. The restaurant is small and was busy on the Tuesday afternoon we were there. We both had burgers that were big and juicy...I almost never order a burger out because I'm usually disappointed, but not here.
OMG it was great. I of course ordered sweet potato fries which were also very good.
There was one waitress on, so she was busy, socializing too, but service was pretty quick.
We will return when in the area.

1  Thank juri62
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a burger hangout/ good wing sauce chicken meal, on the bar side and a nice place to have dinner with your family on the other side of the restaurant.
It can get a bit loud in the sit dinner side because of the hardwood floors and walls.
Friendly service.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit, having been in 2013.
Kevin's bar has a little bar area Ana restaurant area too. The staff are very very friendly and so are the locals.
I would recommend the wings, blackened steak and the home made cheese cake.
The cider was not the best but the beers are spot on.

100% would recommend this place.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Good food, friendly service, reasonable prices. Food was tasty, portions were filling, and drinks were made correctly. Close to where we were staying at the Taraden B&B