“Best cheesecake ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2016

The food and service at Fat Clemenza's for dinner was amazing - and don't forget to go to breakfast the next morning next door at Mama Clemenza's - beyond amazing!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

The #1 pizza spot. Every review puts ol fatty C at the top
That's why I went. I want some good local pizza. Parking lot was packed. Outside was packed. Restaurant was packed. Literally no where to stand and wait for your table
Right before I was having my panic attack due to all the people standing by me, I was able to see a worker and get my name on the list. It was 9pm and he said 45min wait so we wouldn't get out food till almost 10
Never any took our name. All he knew was party of 2
Food going out looked amazing and environment looked nice although packed
We left
I'll be back and then I can give you a true review

Reviewed August 1, 2016

One of our favorite places in this are to eat. Always order the garlic butter rolls - they are great. We have enjoyed pizza, pasta, and the wonderful sandwiches along with the minestrone soup and the salads. The staff is personable and efficient here at Fat Clemenza's.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I ordered two large pizzas (to-go). They were good pizzas. The pizza tasted like a Napoleon type style pizza.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

They have a large menu but we only had the pizza. Our kids love brick oven pizza so it was great. Good service, friendly and great food.