Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
rissa2024
Orlando, Florida

Great location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 12, 2024
Location great, we even walked to the beach. Stores and restaurants super close. Quite too! Pool and hot tub nice!
Date of stay: June 2024
    C$183
    C$186
5.5 km from Best Western Sugar Sands Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Destin
All reviews front desk destin commons room was clean pool and hot tub yogurt walking distance definitely stay here again great place to stay convenient location bw publix beach inns vacation florida condo
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2024

I travel quite often, and this was my first trip to the Destin area. I came to visit a friend I hadn't seen in decades. When I travel I only stay in BW hotels because they appreciate my loyalty and I know the room will be clean, comfortable, and worry free.

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed June 3, 2024

The hotel was amazing, the free breakfast, the pool /hottub & the beds were amazing & close to EVERYTHING!

Date of stay: June 2024
Reviewed May 7, 2024

Traveling with my hubby and this location was perfect! No you can’t see the ocean but it’s close by. The location worked for us because it was clean, friendly staff and close to everything we wanted or needed! We will stay again in the future!

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed March 18, 2024

The hotel is in a great location - I could walk to Publix or any of the other stores in the Paradise Key Shopping Center. Crossing the 4-way to the Destin Commons was iffy though.

The employees were all very nice and courteous. I expected it to be a little crazy over there with all the other people staying the night after the Fourth of July event, but as far as I could tell it was quiet.

The double queen room I got was great. I had no issues with the room. Bedding was nice and fluffy. I think I watched the 2003 Hulk movie on the TV.

The dining area was a little packed during breakfast, but the food was great and there was a good number of options available.

The pool has posted hours, but it seems like they don't really enforce them. I don't know if I just missed it, but I wish they had placed a pool rake/skimmer near the pool. I went in the morning and there were multiple dead/dying bugs in the water.

The parking lot had only a couple of spots shaded by trees, so keep that in mind if you go during the summer and can't manage the heat. Also, I don't know if they have employees that manage the parking lot, but people kind of trashed it when I stayed.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2024

The reviews were absolutely correct about this hotel. Yes stay here. Large suite rooms although the bathroom is a little small. It's a quiet hotel and very nice staff starting with Kasheena. She was very kind! The breakfast was standard continental bkfst but really clean and well maintained. Would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Destin

Date of stay: February 2024