“Great beachside location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Crystal Sands 217

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Crystal Sands”
Reviewed 9 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Average acomodations on the beach. Website said there was a fitness center and gulfside pool, which was not the case for either. Nd very fair in offering a partial refund. Thanks. I will go directly through ND next time instead of relying on website only.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
“Great beachside location”
Reviewed 24 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Newman Dailey was extremely helpful in planning our vacation. We enjoyed being right on the beach and there was plenty of room for our family of four. You can't beat being right on the beach with a chair and umbrella waiting for you when you get up in the morning. The building was being re-roofed while we were there, which was not disclosed to us when booking. The sight and sounds of construction aren't too pleasant. We enjoyed the colors and decor in the room. I loved having a washer/dryer to stay on top of the laundry. Honestly, my only complaints on the interior of the home were the lack of lighting in the shower area, missing cords that kept a DVD player from working and lack of free wireless internet. I think those things were pretty small compared to a great time with my family in a comfortable room, right on the beach.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Easy access to lovely beaches
Liked least: No wireless internet, shower could have been better
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Tourists
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, on-going construction”
Reviewed 6 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010

We stayed 3 nights at the Cyrstal Sands in Destin, April 20-23rd. This condo has some excellent amenities, including a spacious living room, a full and 1/2 bath, and full kitchen. It is also located right on the beach, with spectacular views of the gulf. Theh only real drawback is the fact that the units we were staying in were undergoing a roofing project, which was somewhat disruptive and inconvenient. We were not told about this before booking, which may have changed our plans.

Otherwise, the units are conveniently located with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby in the heart of Destin. Other than the inconvienience of construction, we had an enjoyable experience.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Construction
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers
Cincinnati
Reviewed 3 May 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The View and beach access.
Liked least: Leaving.
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Condo, view and price”
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We came into Destin without reservations and Debbie was very helpful. Welcomed us and helped us right away so we could get to our room quickly. She really turned around our day that wasn't going well. Thanks again.

“Beautiful honeymoon condo”
Reviewed 19 November 2009 for a stay in November 2009
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had been to many areas in Florida before with our families, but had never been to Destin. We loved the beachfront location of Crystal Sands 217. Listening to the waves at night was very peaceful. We liked eating at Pompano Joe's and Baytowne Wharf. I enjoyed shopping at the Silver Sands outlet mall.

Liked best: Beachfront location
Liked least: Too pricey for the off season
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Tourists
“Truly Magnificent!”
Reviewed 5 November 2009 for a stay in October 2009
person found this review helpful

Had the time of my life. The night life offered so many places to go. The resort was more than I expected. It was beautifully decorated. The bed and furniture were all very comfortable. The kitchen supplied every thing we could possibly need. The view from the balcony over looking the water was breath taking. Spent most of our time sitting out there. Just an awesome site to wake up to every morning. Can not say enough good things about our stay at the Crystal Sands resort. Already planning our next stay there.

Liked best: Everything was perfect
Liked least: Cant complain about anything
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing