“Quaint neighborhood to enjoy all of Destin's...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pelican Perch

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quaint neighborhood to enjoy all of Destin's perks!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

This is the first year we dealt with a property management company and it was really pleasant! Our house was ready earlier than our scheduled check-in, very clean and better stocked than most homes we've rented in the past. The house was a good size for our 2 families and had a BBQ pit next to the pool to make monitoring our kids very easy. The downside was the pool supports 79 homes, way too many for it's size! It was an easy walk to the beach from the cut through and the outside shower had both hot & cold water. The large capacity washer & dryer helped us to keep up with the high laundry demands of 8 people. The beds were a bit uncomfortable, you may want to consider memory foam toppers on the king and queen. Overall, the Pelican Perch was a peach in this quaint little neighborhood! Thank you to all the sweet ladies at Newman Dailey! And the Newman Dailey card was a perk, too!

bochum
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

MO
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers
LA
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

“perfect vacation”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We had a perfect vacation - thanks to Newman-Dailey Resort. Service was great and house was perfect for us. Our party consists of me, my daughter, her husband, and two grandchildren (2 and 5). And the only issue we had was that there was and 8 x10 rug under coffee table and on that tile floor - it was slippery and with little ones it was not the best thing to have. So, we removed the rug, folded it up and set it aside in the room. And of course, a lot of dirt fell out - but we cleaned that up. But the layout of the rooms was perfect for a grandparent and family - I had the front bedroom with bath and my daughter's family had the bedrooms and bath in the back half of the house.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
ga
Reviewed 22 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Rugged travelers
“Love, love, love...”
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Precious unit, lots of space, great location. We loved it!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing