Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$189
SleepInn
US$478
US$175
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$349
US$324
US$269
Hampton.com
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$279
Priceline
2,829 results
All reviewsbunk bedssushi barjunior suitebreakfast buffetself parkingpartial viewindoor poolper daybaytowne wharfoff seasongreat resortspring breakbeautiful propertybring your ownfamily vacationwhite sandemerald coast
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We a group of about 40 people checked in right after labor day and stayed for the week. The guys enjoyed all the courses available and the ladies enjoyed swimming, eating and shopping on and off the property. In the evenings we would all go down to the Market Place to eat. Everyone ate where and what they wanted and we had quite an variety to pick from. Not one complaint from anyone on the food service. We would enjoy the evening attractions on the property and really enjoyed ourselves so much we will be going back again this year with even more people as they missed last year and heard how much fun we had, they want to see for themselves this year. I and the rest of the group would highly recommend this hotel and their property to anyone. We never had anything to complain about. Rooms and grounds cleaned daily. I left my favorite pillow and called when we got home the next day and they mailed it to me rush delivery. That is what I call personal service at it's best!!!!

Room Tip: we had a ground floor room which looked out onto the one of the many golf courses. I would drink my coffee in the morning sitting outside looking onto a beautiful well taken care of golf course. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF OUR STAY!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank kbroussard86
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The wife and I booked a romm at the Hilton for a couple nights in late January, before the real tourist season begins in Florida. For $ 209/night, we had an immense suite, huge bathroom with spa tub. The balcony looked 180 degrees out over the Gulf so that we could see sunrise and sunset. Although the hotel was near empty (season begins in March), the service was very good. Beautiful pools, day spa and beaches. In the high season this roo goes for $ 450. A great deal now and well worth the high season fare. I have paid substantially more for a beachfront suite.

Room Tip: Ambassador suite
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sunburned31
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The beachview room was great! (huge and clean) And the staff was friendly.
We got a good deal on it... however, once you add in the parking and overpriced breakfast buffet (with continental type food), the good deal isn't so great anymore.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jbfood
Reviewed January 30, 2012

A great hotel. We really had a lovely view of the beach and the gorgeous sunsets from our balcony. The staff were very nice and helpful. We had a maintainence issue in our first room but they were easily able to move us to a similar room across the hall and sent up a bellman for our things. We stayed in the suites above the spa. The spa itself is NOT included in your hotel room but the gym and indoor/outdoor pools are available. Unfortunately the weather was cold that weekend so we weren't able to swim in the outdoor pools. There were lots of families with kids that weekend and not much privacy in the indoor pool or hot tub. That was a downside but unavoidable in the winter. Beautiful grounds and wonderful access to good resturants and shopping. We had a restful and enjoyable weekend. I've been before and will definitely be going again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We own a condo just down the road from Serenity Spa at the Sandestin Hilton. We use the spa almost every day when we are staying down there. In fact, I don't really connect the spa with the hotel. It is the hotel spa and I have stayed at the Hilton but most of us who live in our building use is as if it were an independent operation. It is very friendly with a stable staff who recognizes "regulars" when we arrive. I use the same people for my services. When we go in a large group, we have the run of the entire place. Great spa and friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Be sure to use Serenity Spa when visiting Sandestin!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family