“Great Breakfast Sandwich”

Ranked #3 of 410 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a local Italian style coffee shop and eatery. We serve a delicious breakfast consisting of Croissant Sandwiches and Crepes. Our lunch consists of Italian style sandwiches and Salads. We specialize in Italian style meats with our Prosciutto, Parmacotto, Bresaola and Mortadella. Our coffees are second to none with a list that will amaze any coffee drinker. Anywhere from brewed coffee to Mochas, we have something for everybody. Open seven days a week from 7AM to 4PM we look forward to serving each customer to the best of our ability.
Reviewed February 17, 2016

We enjoyed this quaint little restaurant for breakfast. We both had the fully loaded croissant egg sandwich with speck (a smoked prosciutto), fontina cheese, spinach and grilled onions. Delicious! The staff was friendly even recommending places we should see while in Destin.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

My sister and her husband took us here for morning coffee a couple times, during our visit to Destin. This place has little, if any, curb appeal - located in a small, nondescript strip mall. But, don't be fooled!

There is a full menu of delicious selections at Capriccio Cafe covering breakfast and lunch: rolls, crepes, muffins, sandwiches, salads and sweets. Not to mention the fantastic, Italian coffee which is served in over-sized mugs. Just for the record: the coffee here just may be the best that we've ever had in any coffee shop - anywhere!

If you love a GREAT cup of coffee and enjoy "discovering" a unique place to relax over breakfast or a light lunch, then this is your place in Destin. Don't miss it!

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

We had a great lunch. Nutella crepe, hreakfast croissant and my mortadella foccacia were properly cooked, well seasoned and delicious. All the specialty coffees were finely crafted. Hoping to see the provolone and fontina come back. We will be back.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Stopped here on Saturday for lunch after friends haircut based on a locals recommendation. Food is fun, fresh & cooked to-order. I especially liked that there were gluten free options! I had a buckwheat crepe filled with spinach, imported ham & cheese. They served it with aged balsamic vinegar which was delicious to dip in! Normally I'm watching my non-gf friends eat crepes and this time I was able to enjoy one myself... That was worth the trip alone! I'm here for a month and will make a point of going back there to try all the specialty crepes!

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

We've never been disappointed with the food, but the place is a little small, but very friendly hometown owners!