“Just lovely!”
other travellers have booked this property
Back patio by lake
Upstairs Master suite
Twin Bed in loft
Twin in loft
Horseshoe Lake
Beachwalk Villas community pool- just across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TinaCorle...
“Just lovely!”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The property has been fantastic! All the amenities (just like home) and much more! The owner even provided an outdoor room filled with beach chairs, toys and bikes for our family! You couldn't ask for more out of a vacation property. My husband fishes and the pond right off the back patio was heaven sent. And the ocean, only a stones throw away. You can bike to it or hop in your vehicle and drive right over... trouble free parking available on the property. I also want to add the most wonderful thing about the property is the owner! He was MORE than accommodating providing us with way more than I could have ever expected to ensure a great vacation. His personal attention to detail was absolutely top notch! If you're looking for a lovely, stress free vacation ~ you've found it!

Management Response
29 Jun 2017
Thanks, Tina. It has been a pleasure serving your family.
robertlaw...
Jackson, Mississippi
“Amazing Property!”
Reviewed November 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I spent just under a week at the property and had an amazing time. The property was neat, orderly, and felt like home! David was great to work with and super helpful with every question I had. The property is a short walk, drive, or even a quick bike ride to the beach. I loved taking the bike to the walking path just before the beach entrance. The sunsets are second to none!!

The kitchen was very easy to get used to and even reminded me of my own. I really did feel at home the whole time. I would recommend this property to anyone! I'll definitely be returning when I can!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing