“Hidden Gem!”
Review of O Crepe Du Soleil

O Crepe Du Soleil
Ranked #13 of 26 Dessert in Destin
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Forget Starbucks! This coffee is amazing! Delicious savory crepes and lovely atmosphere, beautiful music in the background. A must visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Found this place on google , was looking to snack on something light .
Tell you what, we weren't disappointed
Amazing crepes, all complements to the Chef , service outstanding .

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to find this place. And it didn't disappoint. We had the eggs, bacon and cheese crepe along with the Nutella and banana crepe. Both were excellent. I will be back! Soothing, contemporary vibe. Friendly and helpful service.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Wife and I split a nutella and a chicken crepe. Very good. The place is pleasant atmosphere inside. Only open until 2:00pm. Recommended.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

These were by far two of the best crepes I've ever had! My husband and I stopped in on a whim on the way to the beach and split one savory and sweet crepe. We had the ham, egg and cheese with hollandaise and the raspberry dark chocolate. They were both excellent, the flavor of the savory one was incredible! Our server was very friendly and the restaurant very nice and clean.