See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 9, 2017

First, the room did not look anything like the picture provided here. The smell of smoke permeated the room, though it was a 'non-smoking' room. The floor was not vacuumed and littered with jagged clear plastic pieces and dead bug body parts. We did not take our shoes off. The beds did not have blankets/comforters- only sheets. One bed's sheet sets was so filthy inside that my son laid on top of the sheets with our own blanket from the car. The outlet wiring was faulty and did not work. We could not plug in anything. The 3 separate lights in the room only worked when one light's plug was partially dangling from the outlet and then they all worked- even though they were plugged into different outlets across the room. We discovered this by accident while fumbling around in the dark. The shower water was hot, but only a trickle of water. There was virtually no water pressure. The wifi signal was most often weak or non-existent as in disconnected- not even showing up on a network search. There was a good deal of debris- beer cans and condom wrappers- in the bushes around the stairs and parking lot- not a welcome sight to a woman traveling with two kids. Not to mention piles of trash bags pulled from the trash cans and stacked up along the sidewalks leaving a sticky trail from the trash cans, down the stairs, to the pile and left overnight or longer. The breakfast waitress was nice but inefficient. The pancakes were delivered hot, but cooled before the syrup arrived. Same with the tea. I got hot water right away but the tea bag arrived with the food when the water was cold. When checking out, the morning desk clerk never even asked how my stay was, I think she knew better than to ask. It is obvious the hotel is beginning a much needed renovation in the lobby, but the room I had was about a $30 room, not the $75 (with tax) I paid. I would never stay here again and it will cause me to second guess ever staying at any Quality Inn in the future, since this is the kind of establishment that can carry the Quality Inn logo. When we arrived to check in, my son pointed out that someone had written on the wall outside the main entrance "BAD SERVICE" in black ink/paint. Upon leaving, we all agreed this seemed accurate.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2016

Dirty rooms...water pressure non-existent...stains all over and odor in ALL rooms horrible.Keys don't work at all, they eventually give you a hard key. WOrst of all, AC doesn't work, room never cooler than 80 degrees. Always been a cheap hotel, but had great staff. No more. I paid for 4 nights in advance...still got double billed, and had to deal with a rude clerk (male/spanish) who admitted to double billing me, and couldn't care less. WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN IF FREE. Shame, as it is around 50 a night, but no a/c, dirty, and now they have a lazy, rude staff member....NOPE. PS - ALL the girls were great, just the one spanish guy ended it for us....

Room Tip: There isn't one. we went to several, none had good ac or odor..
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

The Quality Inn should be ashamed to even have this one on their books. This "hotel" is disgusting. Don't let the lobby fool you, that's actually pretty nice. The rest of the hotel is worthy of pimps and meth labs. When I showed up, it was apparently "busy", there were 2 guests ahead of me. This took the lady at the desk 45 minutes to handle as myself, wife and 2 cranky kids who just wanted to go to bed waited. I checked in online, all I needed was a key. Thats it. And we wait, and wait, and wait some more while she hunts and pecks these other 2 people out. Ridiculous. When we finally get to our room, it's disgusting. Cigarette burns in the sheets, stains on the carpet and walls, extremely run down. The queen beds were double beds, and honestly the floor would have been a better choice. Should you dare to enter the bathroom and take a shower... Well, ladies, I would reconsider if you like to wash the shampoo out of your hair. The water pressure is nonexistent, and I'm not being sarcastic here, standing in the rain would give you a better wash than this shower. If I could give this hotel zero stars, that would be too many. You expect a certain quality with a specific brand, and I usually like Quality inns, but this one is terrible. I'm serious when I say Quality inn should be ashamed of this place.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2016

I arrived for a one night stay April 28th 2016, as soon as I walked into the lobby, the place looked old and run down, smelt like mold throughout. I did check in and was given room 120 right in front of the pool ( I think I was the temporary guest) I was the only car in the lot. As I walked along to my room I notice the different doors and the alterations and repairs.I arrive at room 120 I have actual key's but there used to card locks on all the doors however they are loose and damaged. I go into the room and the same smell greets me, the bedding was old and uninviting, I needed to use the bathroom it was very unnerving. There was no garbage can, no remote for the tv. All in all 20 minutes later I checked out no caring if I lost my money. I do NOT recccomend this place at all.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed April 15, 2016

We arrived early AM and our room smelled of smoke, the bedspread was stained and the carpet was dirty so we asked to move. The receptionist was very pleasant and had us check another room and the smell was worse. Then she had us check another that had hardwood. The odor was negligible so we moved into that room. After moving in we noticed that the bathroom ceiling had a lot of black and red mold growing. Due to the 1/2 ironman hotels around were full. We housekeeping was worse if at all. We had to get pillowcases from the front desk as the pillowcases were dirty. Under the bed was dog hair and a dog ball. We did not bring a dog The air conditioning barely worked. At 5 PM when we got back on the last night our rooms were never serviced and we had not enough towels and had to go back to the desk again. I woke up early the next day and when going into the bathroom I say a cockroach. We left in a hurry.
Pros: nice desk staff. cheap
Cons:health hazard, dirty, smelly, bugs

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends