“worst service ever!!!”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Every time I have gone to Jolli Mons the service has been awesome along with the food. I went today and th first the waitress was awesome. Then I got Amanda who is the waitress from hell. She has no idea about customer service. I had to go into the bar to order my second round which she got wrong. Then 20 minutes later my husband went inside to find out what happened to the order he was told "It's still cooking" at that point we asked for a manager. We were told none was present. At which time we asked for the check without the food. DO NOT LET THIS WAITRESS SERVE YOU. I am now questionable about returning, what a shame because it was one my favorite restaurants in Dunedin.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great live music, the owner is a wonderful guy and the service was right on. Very chill atmosphere with people coming by car, bike, feet, everything. We went early and stayed late. If you like a tiki bar setting with great service and cheap drinks go here.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We used to frequent this place often. It changed owners and it hasn't been the same since. We decided to give it one last chance and was hugely disappointed again. We sat down and noticed the table was dirty. The bartender came over and I told her the table was dirty. She immediately came back and wiped it off, but with a HUGE attitude. She took our drink order and delivered our beverages. She never came back to take our order. After about 30 minutes of sitting there, I decided to go up to the bar to ask for our bill for the drinks so we could leave. She ignored me again for about 15 minutes. One of the other servers had to get my bill for me. Never again will I go back there.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

After having a bad experience several months ago, we decided to give them another shot. NEVER AGAIN. Don't waste your time or money on this very cute place with so much wasted potential.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We walked there, almost 3 miles. The waitress was rude and slow. We finally got a drink and water. Ordered fish and chips, upgraded to parmasean fries. My food was literally floating in grease. It was gross! There was 4 of us at the table. No one liked the food they got. We will not go back. To many good restaurants to waste our time at Jolli Mons. The band was GREAT!