“Best ribs!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Although they have quite an extensive menu this restaurant is essentially a grill and sports bar. They also have live music. It's a popular place to eat.
Our waiter was helpful with my food allergies.
The food was very good, these are probably the best ribs I've ever had. Portions are certainly large enough for most appetites.

2  Thank Sue875

Reviewed February 7, 2018

While visiting Dunedin, Fl. recently my wife and I had lunch at the Dunedin Smokehouse. Simply stated the food was great and the service friendly. The menu had ample choices to suit most anyone. I would happily recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank caperOttawa_Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I've been many times over the years. I've had good service each time. Usually, on the weekend there's live music. I remember one time there was Rockabilly music. Not my style but fun. The food is good. In my opinion, a bit pricey for bbq. You're paying for the trendy Dunedin scene. They have 4 bbq sauces, original, sweet, spicy and a vinegar (Carolinas type). The sides are good, but expensive. A standard side is $3.50. A "premium side" is $4.75. But if you get a meal that has sides and you want to elect a premium side, it's a $1.50 upcharge. Yes $1.50 and not the standard $1.25 price difference if you were to buy the side seperate. So you're kinda penalized for buying a meal...? Anyways, good food and service. Potentiality some good entertainment if you're there on the weekends.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about the smokehouse. This time, the star was Rebecca. I'll get to the food at the end. The service is always amazing, as is the food and setting. Rebecca made everything happen, even found us a particular drink we were hoping for. In our tourist town, too many restaurants just churn you through without any personality... But here, every time, we felt welcome and always have a good time. Great patio for people watching and enough heat lamps for this cold weather (for Florida).
Make sure you try the collards and we recommend their smoked trout too. We usually get some 3 or 4 meat platter. The 1/4 dark.... Oh man, and the ribs, and wings.... It's legit, and very consistent. Knowing it's great everytime... Is why we always land at the smokehouse. Thank you!

1  Thank Jae M
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I stole a date night with my wife had a chance to slip over here for dinner. She and I both really enjoyed our meals. She had a pulled chicken sandwich, and I had the brisket sandwich. Both were fairly generous portions, with mine coming with a Caesar side salad and hers coming with Potatoes. Fearless was pretty exceptional for the area, with funky Buddha being on top with two of their more rare offerings. Nice food, really nice staff, and a fun little atmosphere with lots of energy.

1  Thank I2432NFscottc