“OK ish”
Review of Egg and I Restaurant - CLOSED

Egg and I Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a relatively new place and it definitely has a local feel to it but it's does not feel a welcoming place.

I can't remember the last time I saw plastic coverings on the table. It projects bad quality plus they are just so tacky and unhygienic.

The food sizes are OK but the breakfast that we ordered both were very, very greasy.

One of my biggest dislikes is bringing the check to table 5 minutes after they served the breakfast. It's sends the message of hurry up and leave. In the end that's what we did and I'm not in any hurry to go back.

1  Thank Nick2557

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I will stay that this restaurant specializes in breakfast (which I have not tried yet). I have been here several times for lunch, and I don't know what it is, but they make the best burger I have ever had. Its perfect!!

Reviewed March 12, 2017

The new owners have created a welcome atmosphere with great food and good coffee. They even installed a drive thru window. The breakfast enchilada is amazing! They also have an array of specialty coffees with flavor like pumpkin and butterscotch.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Firstly this place is under new ownership they have completely renovated the interior and exterior primarily a breakfast café with homemade everything. European inspired coffee latte and espresso. My wife and I are very critical of breakfast café. But this one is a five star will not disappoint friendly courteous and clean.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Breakfast and lunch, very clean, moderate prices but rather limited menu. Think there's a special for early morning fishermen - nice touch. My husband had biscuits and gravey, full order which is a lot, and he said it was very good. I loved the home fries but was a bit disappointed in the eggs - prefer them cooked in butter rather than grease. Muffins seems to be popular. There is also a drive thru but not sure what is available there.