“Great attitude, nice folks, not fancy”
Review of Egg and I Restaurant - CLOSED

Egg and I Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 30, 2017

This restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch, they close at 2 PM. We have visited twice this last month and would say there is an after church clientele that can fill the place up. Good food, lots of eggs and breakfast related items on the menu. Items like: build your own omelet, eggs Benedict, 3 egg scrambles and of course fries, bacon, sasuage and the like.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Heard good things about this eatery, but found the menu ho hum. There was nothing creative on the breakfast fare to be found. The food was ok, portions (too) large and the prices more than I like to pay for breakfast. I know there is a diner down the road with equal meals for halfF the price. I will not return.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a relatively new place and it definitely has a local feel to it but it's does not feel a welcoming place.

I can't remember the last time I saw plastic coverings on the table. It projects bad quality plus they are just so tacky and unhygienic.

The food sizes are OK but the breakfast that we ordered both were very, very greasy.

One of my biggest dislikes is bringing the check to table 5 minutes after they served the breakfast. It's sends the message of hurry up and leave. In the end that's what we did and I'm not in any hurry to go back.

1  Thank Nick2557
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I will stay that this restaurant specializes in breakfast (which I have not tried yet). I have been here several times for lunch, and I don't know what it is, but they make the best burger I have ever had. Its perfect!!

Reviewed March 12, 2017

The new owners have created a welcome atmosphere with great food and good coffee. They even installed a drive thru window. The breakfast enchilada is amazing! They also have an array of specialty coffees with flavor like pumpkin and butterscotch.