“Very hot inside Restaurant over 80's in July in Florida-uncomfortable-expensive”
Review of Egg and I Restaurant - CLOSED

Egg and I Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Very hot in Restaurant over 80 in July when told about it they had an attitude and did nothing to make it better we had to move under a fan as our food arrived we should have walked out!! Expensive for what you get-not very friendly service-very small inside not very private to have a conversation

Reviewed 1 July 2017

A very plain breakfast place. The food was mediocre at best. Good service. The eggs were dry and the sausage gravy was not very good.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This restaurant has been updated. We have now gone there twice for breakfast and have not been disappointed. Their coffee both regular and decaf is first rate. I always order the farmers scramble because it has all the things I love, veggies,meat and cheese. They have a case with yummy looking baked goods that you can get to go or served at your table. My husband likes the corn beef hash fried well done. The service is very good. We may have to try it for lunch next time as some their items look very interesting.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I stopped for coffee and I was pleasantly surprised. full breakfast and lunch menu with a bakery case serving daily specials. Only open a year, attached to a coffee drive up, you must stop and try it.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch, they close at 2 PM. We have visited twice this last month and would say there is an after church clientele that can fill the place up. Good food, lots of eggs and breakfast related items on the menu. Items like: build your own omelet, eggs Benedict, 3 egg scrambles and of course fries, bacon, sasuage and the like.