“Beautiful Silver Palm house”
Private Heated Pool
The Silver Palm grand entry Private dock for boating and fishing. Best fishing dock on the island!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Silver Palm grand entry
Private dock for boating and fishing. Best fishing dock on the island!
60' TV in Living Room
Twin bedroom view 1
Large Screened Porch with Sitting Area and Dining Table
Sunrise off the dock!
Pristine white sand Palm Island beaches
Manatees swimming around the dock
Dock Redfish
Great dock Snook!!! Best fishing dock in the area!
Great job Karen on your FIRST Snook...and right off the dock at night!!!
Great Kayak Snook!
Dine pool side also
Double Fishing Kayak
3 Beach Bikes
Our Beloved Palm Island Ferry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rolf und...
Bottmingen, Switzerland
“Beautiful Silver Palm house”
Reviewed December 31, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

The Silver Palm house is very clean and comfortable and spacious. Everything necessary and more is available. We enjoyed very much sitting on the dock and watch the dolphins and many kinds of birds. There was always something to be seen. The pool and huge garden with many kind of palms and other plants are very inviting. The owner was very attentive and helpful in all matters. We also enjoyed the tranquility of Palm Island and our beachwalks. The beach scenary changed daily and our shell and shark teeth hunting was nearly addictive. Incredible this variety of shells, and we could never stop to watch the pelicans and other birds diving for fish. We would not miss a single day.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Laura M
Michigan
“An Amazing Gift of Joy, laughter and beautiful memories”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I almost don't want to write this as I don't want the best kept secret in Florida given away. Wow, Silver Palm on Palm Island is just an incredible site full of the most peaceful and joyful memories. We were so blessed to stay this past week at Silver Palm! I say blessed because it is truly a place where your family will make amazing memories. The house is named for the incredible Silver Palm

We were so honored to have Blake (owner) next door and giving my husband and I a private fishing lesson. My first time fishing ever the first day I kept seeing a bunch of fish jumping out of the water teasing me (these by the way are vegetarian fish so no wonder they didn't want my nice bait).... so I bought a fishing pole and frozen bait. I went out to the pier and the darn fish kept eating my bait. On the 3rd bait he took the bait, weight, hook and my line! It was then my mission to catch something... I was so relieved when Blake offered to help me. With Blake's experience I caught 5 fish - trout, red mango snapper, a baby shark, barracuda and snook! I was like a little girl in the candy store.

The best features are not just part of the extraordinary house but the peace and joy that the property allow you to feel. The salt water in ground pool allowed our 15 month old to be a little nemo swimming at all hours. The hammock gave us siesta time, the bikes allowed us to stroll around and burn off the extra calories we gained. The funniest scene would have to be when we went to the resort section for some shopping and on the way back (operator error) our golf cart stopped working... can you imagine the laughs as 3 old ladies pushed it back 1/2 mile. We laughed sooo hard we almost used the bathroom. These memories will forever be part of our sweet Palm Island love.

The house speaks for itself in the most prestigious condition, the kitchen is fully stocked with items to cook, there is an incredible 550 piece puzzle (good luck we didn't have time to finish) games, beautiful chess table, kaykak, seashell fishing until your heart is content. The pictures don't lie nor do the reviews.

We have traveled the world literally and Palm Island is one of our top 5 places. Make sure you go the grocery store before you get on the island as you will not want to leave! I can't say enough about the beautiful Palm Island, however, it is truly The Silver Palm that gave our family memories for a lifetime. Thank you Blake for giving us the honor to visit your little paradise. We will be back soon!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Ann M
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Fantastic House!”
Reviewed July 20, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Our family has been vacationing on this island for many years, and this is truly one of the nicest homes we have ever rented. The furnishings are beautiful, and the kitchen was better equipped with baking dishes, storage containers, and utensils than any other we have seen. If you like to fish, the dock is fantastic! The owner of the house even met us when we arrived to give us some fishing pointers. We caught more and BIGGER fish than we ever had before. Lovely, lovely place!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fishing from the dock and watching the dolphins play in the water.
Liked least: A reading lamp in the living room would great.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Sherri K
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“There is no better property, beach or private island location as this!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I usually don't take the time to write a review, but feel compelled to do so as the owner of this property had once again exceeded our expectations! We had initially contacted Blake, the owner of this home through the recommendation of a friend who had recently enjoyed his stay at his property. It was a pleasure dealing with Blake as he was not only extremely helpful, but made us feel he was personally invested in insuring we had a memorable experience! Funny, once we arrived on the island, nothing could have prepared us for the jaw dropping beauty of the island, it's secluded beaches or how we would feel as we drove up to the most beautiful, private oasis we had ever had the privilege of staying. It was perfect for our family of 5 and an experience we will never forget! When I called to reserve another week at "Grand Cayman", it was booked, but Blake was telling us he had just completed a total renovation of a 2nd home on the island and assured us we would fall in love with it as well! I have to admit I was a bit nervous as we were bringing 2 other couples to the island for the first time! As we drove up to the property I could not wipe the smile off my face and from the ooh's and ahhh's I heard from the others, the excitement/relief I felt was worth the sacrifice we made saving over the past year for this long anticipated week with our friends! As we walked through the front door, I was struck with not just the fresh smell of a spotless home, but the attention to detail that went into everything from the moldings, beautiful furnishings to everything we would need to make our stay a comfortable one!

On the other hand, the guys could not wait to check out the dock, more specifically, the fishing opportunities they were so looking forward to! This has to be one of the best fishing locations on the island as we quickly lost count of the number they caught, but enough that we all enjoyed at least one meal each day that included fresh snook, sea trout and snapper! I could go on and on about the private pool, beach, the convenience of the 6 seater golf cart that we had for the week, but I didn't plan on this review becoming a short story....lol! THANK YOU Blake for another incredible/memorable week, we WILL be back next year! If you're reading this and you're looking to relax, unwind and recharge, you've not only found the perfect property, but a spectacular private island to do just that!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The detail that went into every detail of this home and it's furnishings
Liked least: That we had to leave!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
meltimsmi...
Brookville, Indiana
“Luxurious, Relaxing, Private”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

are the words that best describe our recent stay at the Silver Palm waterfront home. It allowed our family to do as much or as little as we each wanted during the week. We enjoyed the seclusion and privacy of the pool and time spent in the beautifully landscaped yard. The private dock was wonderful for taking in the early morning sunrises and also for late night fishing. The home and furnishings were very upscale and beyond our expectations. Blake (the owner) provided excellent fishing tips and recommendations for area attractions. We will definitely make future plans to return to this wonderful home - hopefully before next Spring! Smith's from Brookville, Indiana

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and privacy
Liked least: cost of transporting vehicle to and from home via ferry
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Emmatito
“You won't want to leave!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

A truly incredible property that exceeded our expectations (and we are very picky!). Beautifully appointed with all of the amenities you want and need. Fish, swim, kayak, bike and explore the island. Relaxing island feel and gorgeous uncrowded beaches. LOVED our week there! Blake, the owner, was extremely helpful and informative as was Kim at the rental office.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing