My husband and I enjoyed our stay in the Everglades, and we felt this hotel made us feel as though we were back in the 1960's visiting old Florida. The rooms are very basic. The good: clean, two comfortable double beds, fine water pressure, a/c worked., mini refrigerator. Plenty of parking and boat launch. We did not use the pool, but it looked nice. The not so good: no chair to sit in the room, Wi-Fi does not work on the second floor, no continental breakfast and pricey for what you get. We paid $136 (including taxes) for the night with no balcony. We know this is a tourist spot with a limited season, but we still think that's pricier for many nicer options we had traveling along the coast, but at least better value than Sanibel area for example. Note they have discount coupons to eat at Triads, a great outdoors restaurant on the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reopening after Hurricane Irma with new management and a new look. Small family run resort in the heart of the 10,000 islands. Suites & rooms available. Priced reasonably. Meeting room available for groups (i.e. fishing trips, car & motorcycle clubs, etc). Waterfront side door pool, boat ramp with access to the Gulf of Mexico & 10,000 islands, and boat & trailer parking. Come check out the new Everglade City after Hurricane Irma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Captain's Table Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain`s Table Lodge And Villas Hotel Everglades City
- The Captains Table Hotel
- The Captains Table Motel
- Captain's Table Resort Everglades City, Florida