The simple accomodations at The Captain's Table will meet your basic needs for a reasonable price. This dated property is nothing to write home about - but the room was clean and comfortable for our one-night stay. BYO beverages, snacks, and blow dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reopening after Hurricane Irma with new management and a new look. Small family run resort in the heart of the 10,000 islands. Suites & rooms available. Priced reasonably. Meeting room available for groups (i.e. fishing trips, car & motorcycle clubs, etc). Waterfront side door pool, boat ramp with access to the Gulf of Mexico & 10,000 islands, and boat & trailer parking. Come check out the new Everglade City after Hurricane Irma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Captain's Table Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain`s Table Lodge And Villas Hotel Everglades City
- The Captains Table Hotel
- The Captains Table Motel
- Captain's Table Resort Everglades City, Florida