Found via online search. Photos and info are accurate on website. Stayed one night at the Inn. Room was relatively small, especially with a rollaway bed. Showerhead only worked when held as it sprayed the wall when placed in holder. Small refrig keeps food cool, not cold. Heated pool was luke warm. Nice breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, bagels, yogurt, juice, etc. Charming decor in public area. Great gift shop, including camping gear to rent/buy. Surrounded by commercial establishments (gas station, post office, airboat ride launch center). 5- to 10-minute walk to restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida