“Sorry to report ”
Review of The Pecan Roll Bakery - CLOSED

The Pecan Roll Bakery
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: The Pecan Roll Bakery - A real neighborhood Bakery, located near Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach. Featuring sweet and savory pastries, cookies, cakes, breads and more! We are always coming out with new tasty treats, and love to celebrate holidays with festive sweet and savory desserts and snacks. Everything is made from scratch. Come see what’s coming out of the ovens. 122 South 8th St. 904-491-9815 Check us out on Facebook.
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I stopped by this morning and saw a Thank You sign in window and a for rent sign. Thank you for the great pastry over the years

1  Thank Batmanwest
There are newer reviews for The Pecan Roll Bakery

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Me and my family stopped by for a real quick dessert,pecan pie was great. Wouldn't say it's the best bakery but it satisfied our dessert cravings.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I Never Miss This Amazing Bakery When Visiting Amelia Island! New and Exciting Items Every Time! I Always Ask The Owners Advice! This Time Outstanding Chocolate Devils Food Cake With Buttercream Icing He Said Eat at Room Temp! Awesome! Pumpkin Roll! Pecan Roll! Coconut Flan! Pecan Pie! Best Iced Coffee! Savory Features As Well!

Wish They Were In Atlanta

1  Thank bppope
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Forget Starbucks! Head into downtown for pastries and the best coffee on the island (other than my own). These pastries are made fresh every morning--and there are free samples on a platter for nibbling as you wait.

The owner is a pleasant gentleman that takes pride in his shop and his products. I wanted to try the bagels--they looked amazing--and the sour cream coffee cake.

I decided on a pecan roll--simply loaded with pecans and drenched in butter. It was so yummy that even now...as I type this review...I am drooling.

I would eat here again, and I would not hesitate to recommend this bakery to anyone.

1  Thank margaritasat5
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This bakery was a great find on our trip to Amelia. The pecan rolls are amazing, but everything else we tried was great too. We got the jalapeño and cheddar koloche, sausage koloche, and a pecan roll the first visit. The second visit we ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel, sausage, apple and cheese muffin, the jalapeño and cheddar koloche and some pecan rolls for the trip home. I'm a coffee drinker and I thought it was nice that they have a variety of creamer options. If we visit the island again we'll definitely be going to the Pecan Roll.

3  Thank Shelby K