Nassau Humane Society Dog Park
Review Highlights
Happy Dogs Everywhere

Wonderful place to bring your pooch to play. Staff is VERY committed to creating a fun playground... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
kriskossmann
Boston, Massachusetts
Best Dog Park Ever

I am leery of dog parks- you have to watch carefully to keep your dog safe. On all but one of our... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018
crimrunner
Michiganian

All reviews small dog shaped pool separate area pooch application vaccination shelter fence nhs furry passes
Reviewed January 17, 2017

They have a terrific pool. Unfortunately, the small dog park is right next to the large dog park and the small dog people become irate when the dogs bark at each other through the fence. Thats what dogs do, and the small dog people could be more understanding. However, I suppose thats what people do,

3  Thank greeneclifton
Reviewed December 28, 2016

Amazing facility for dogs! They can run, jump, play and swim until they tire themselves out. It was a treat to just watch how they interacted with the each other. This facility was very well organized and I found myself visiting the area where adoptions are available and contemplating acquiring one of the animals. I was able to walk and play with one of the dog's and almost adopted, but came to my senses. Quite a responsibility. It was truly obvious that much thought and planning went into this amazing facility.

2  Thank ClaqMama
Reviewed October 29, 2016

My sheltie loves to run with the big dogs here. Lots of fun for dogs of all sizes. They have a dog pool, separate area for smaller dogs, and a super fun environment for the dogs. Safe, clean and always lots of friendly pooches.

1  Thank Lea-Ellan
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We loved bringing our rescued pup there as it was a lot of firsts for him: making some doggy friends, swimming in the dog bone shaped pool, and playing as much catch as he could handle. Because of our dog's history he wasn't a big fan of other dogs charging around his face, so we always kept to ourselves and watched him like a hawk. However, the issue was generally other pet parents who treated the the time at the park as a social hour instead of keeping a sharp eye on their dog. As a life long dog owner I've seen a seemingly calm situation erupt into chaos when a group of charged up pups are suddenly thrust together; especially when not properly supervised. Overall, probably the best dog park I've seen with great amenities, however do pay close attention all that's happening to avoid problems.

4  Thank StrykerLT
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Typically here six day a week, they are closed on Tuesday. An absolute jewel of a dog park, with facilities for large dogs and small dogs, a training area and a bathing area. Large dog area has a dog bone shaped pool and small dog area has a water feature.

Well maintained, with artificial turf around the pool area. Conveniently located poop bag stations, five in large dog park. Lots of toys, mostly ball and tug toys, flying disc don't last very long.

1  Thank Jim_in_Yulee