“Get the crab cake sandwich! ”
Review of Turtle Shack Cafe

Turtle Shack Cafe
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

I first came here a year ago with one of my work friends who live in the area. And since then I've been there an additional three times. Each time I get the crab cake sandwich and sweet potato French fries. I think they have the best crab cake sandwich ever! All the staff are all down to earth locals. They're all really friendly. On a nice day it's so nice to sit outside and watch the waves. Such a great beach lunch spot. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to Flagler Beach for 30 years and for 8 years with my wife and kids. This was the first time we have ever eaten here and I don't know what took us so long. This was absolutely the best meal of our weeklong vacation in Flagler! They have to have the best burgers that we have ever had. The food was outstanding and the service was great as well. This will become a yearly stop from now on!!

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

I just arrived home after dining with family at this restaurant. We enjoyed appetizers, soup, our main entrees and dessert, with the bill, including tip, being over $160.00. The food was delicious and our server was great. I had just paid the bill, and this young man, with a 'quasi man bun, approached the table and told us that he needed our table. He said that someone who had made a reservation was waiting. When I advised him that I'd called earlier and was told that they did NOT take reservations, he said that they come in 3-4 times a month. I am a retired Wall Street banker who regularly took clients to dinner, and have never been treated this way. I had been planning to return next week with my entire family and friends and family to celebrate my anniversary. I will now, instead, go to Martin's, where the food is better. Save your money, friends and dine where you are fully welcomed, not just until you pay your check.

2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Their burgers are great! They serve variety of beer and wine too. The restaurant in facing the ocean, it's a casual place and their food is awesome!

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

First I must say, Turtle Shack is just that....a small Shack that you would almost miss in passing if not for the unique outside sitting area in front of it. We decided to order two of the burgers that the locals told us were the best around. AND THEY ARE!! Great food great service and awesome view of the ocean. If I had to say anything that could be improved was the grease used to fry the fries and onion rings. You could tell it was old and needed to be changed. Other than that. The food and drinks were awesome. Will come again!