“Breakfast!”

Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast
Ranked #28 of 89 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Many places to enjoy a good basic breakfast and Sammy J's is one! Storefront, not much to look at but you go for the food right? Good selection of your basic breakfast items, well prepared, delivered efficiently and quick. I actually ordered the kids' size pancakes as it's only 2 - and was advised they will look like Mickey Mouse - I'm thinking BONUS!!! My husband/dining partner was mildly amused. Definitely a repeat.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Not to be missed! Delicious, friendly and clean. This is a hidden gem in older plaza. Eggs Benedict, Banana French Toast with cinnamon, powdered sugar and bottomless coffee. Can't believe it took us so long to try it. We will be back soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Almost drove by except for the cars, what a mistake that would have been. This is the best breakfast in Flagler County, no contest. Friendly family service, good portions. I got the #1 with 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, toast, grits, coffee, 8 hours later, still not hungry. Can't say enough nice about the preparation, cooked just right. Wife had spinach omelet and grits, very good. Its a 30 minute run down there but we will be back.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank a1ajane
Reviewed April 24, 2016

First time to Sammy's. I won't be our last. Surprisingly roomy once inside. Not much to look at outside. In an almost abandoned shopping center. Wait staffer was very polite and friendly. Request for drinks made right away. Order taken thereafter. Good old home style cooking. As they say, good old New England style breakfast food with plenty of Southern Hospitality. For what it represented, very well decorated and clean. Breakfast food was very goo0d and service excellent. It is a keeper for visiting friends in need of a good hardy breakfast.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank SrSarge
Reviewed April 22, 2016

Visiting from UK we found this place on trip advisor. We nearly didn't as it is tucked away behind a gas station. Heading inland from the ocean it is off Moody Blvd on the left. We arrived about 9am, just in time for the 'early bird breakfast' $4.50 great value. My wife had the omelet and we just about managed the pancakes as well, I needed to loosen my belt first. Food was great, staff were very friendly and helpful. The place is clean and when we arrived it was nearly full (8.45am). If you are in the area try this place, you won't need to eat all day long.

Date of visit: April 2016