“One of my favorite breakfast places”

Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast
Ranked #28 of 86 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2016

Although not in any scenic location, this is one of my favorite breakfast places. It has some of the best omelets I've ever had. Service is good and food is consistently good.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Nice little place, tucked in a shopping plaza . Nice decor, friendly service and ok food. Not a particular fan of nacho cheese sauce on my eggs or deep fried hash browns, but if that is your cup of tea then this is your place. Not complaining at all, just not the particular way I prefer my breakfast.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Besides the killer breakfast specials and awesome service this place has consistency. If you order something today it will taste exactly the same 2 weeks, 2 months, or 2 yrs from now. Nothing bums me out more than going to a restaurant and ordering something that looks and tastes totally different from the previous visit. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We've been going to Sammy J's for over a year now, and it is consistently good. The place is usually packed on the weekends, but the service is always good, and the food is delicious and very reasonably priced. It's our go-to place when we're in the mood to eat breakfast out.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

I love this place for breakfast / Gigantic thick pancakes filled with blueberries etc, enormous muffins, extra large fluffy omelets filled with your choice from a large list , hash browns you can add onions etc too or just have plain ( very good)
steak and eggs ,pork chops and eggs ,friendly staff and PRICES very reasonable
What more can I add - been back numerous times and never disappointed.