“Awesome breakfast”

Sammy Bostons Best Breakfast
Ranked #33 of 81 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Feels just like home. The look and smell reminds me of my grandmothers kitchen. Good portions of food and great taste at a reasonable price. Can't be beat!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My husband loves to eat out for breakfast. For him, Sammy's had it all! Generous portions, great coffee, perfectly cooked eggs, sausage and bacon and hearty pancakes. Of special note was the potatoes with green and red peppers and onions (optional) AND the friendly, attentive staff. Omelette lovers may be disappointed, however, like I was. I asked for a cheese omelette with peppers. The omelette was flat, the eggs were rubbery and the cheese was cheese sauce. I usually take home about half of my omelette when we eat out, but not this one. Sorry Sammy's, I had to say it, but everything else is A+!

1  Thank Adventure-Us2
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Saturday we decided on a breakfast place in flagler beach that we have not
been too . Best breakfast ever !! Egg's were cooked perfectly , home fries were delicious ,, bacon really good and my husband raved over there hash . They also serve pancakes, crepes , omelettes , 8:00 a.m. and the place was packed i guess the locals know where to go . We will be back !

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This place is only about 2 miles from where we stay so wanting a Harty breakfast off we go no complaints food was good waitress was nice I'll eat here again had eggs, sausage, potatoes

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food served on the inside is what counts. I had the #1Breakfast Special which was 2 eggs, 2 large fluffy pancakes, 2 pieces of crisp bacon, 2 pieces of sausage and 2 pieces of raisin bread toast. I couldn't believe all the food I was served. Usually you get to pick from all those choices at other restaurants. Also, the servers kept coming around to refill your tea or coffee cups.