“I think this is the best motel in Florida City for your tourist dollar.”

Days Inn Florida City
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I spent the night of Dec. 3rd here before jumping off for three days in Key West.

We had a great king room on the first floor right next to the pool.

The room was clean, quiet, and very satisfactory. The breakfast included waffles and a good selection of other items. There is also a Starbucks across the street.

The staff was pleasant to deal with and the price for the room was fair. I have stayed elsewhere in Florida City before and I will make this my motel of choice next year.

• Stayed: December 2011
miguel43, General Manager at Days Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your stay. Your comments and suggestions help us improve the servive we provide. I am happy out front desk was able to assist you in finding a restaurant.
Next time you are down this way we ope you will stay with us again.

Miguel Waldo
Ramada Fl City

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We arrived early and the desk clerk was very helpful, sending us to a pet friendly restaurant so we could get lunch and get the dogs out as well. She sent us to The White Lion Cafe it was a great choice friendly staff and good food.
The hotel served a great continental breakfast!!! We really enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kris1958
miguel43, General Manager at Days Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us . I am glad you had a wonderful stay and were able to go to a restaurant that also served your dogs. You are absolutely correct the breakfast here is very good.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Miguel Waldo

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed like many others enroute from the FL Keys. Well situated near an outlet mall if you like to shop. This is an Old Ramada built in the 1990s. Sweetest check- in clerk ever. I agree that the back rooms have less road noise as this hotel is at a busy intersection. Flat screen TV was a nice touch. A basic hotel good for a one night stay. We did not have any kids with us so that made it easier than some of the other reviews I read when people had kids with them. Included breakfast was hot and OK. Wireless internet worked on first attempt and for that I was grateful.

Room Tip: get one around back to cut down on noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SCRAPPYJupiter
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We were going to visit Miami beach for the 1st time on the Christmas eve.So there was a little bit confusion about the hotels. But the Ramada Inn Florida City is the best place to stay between Miami beach and Key west. From here key west takes only 3 hrs. lots of places you can visit from here like Alligator firm..

The hotel room is clean and service is good.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2011

We are staying here on our way to Key West. Can't complain, we we will be in the keys soon, but still. You must know.

I won this place through priceline. I was happy because they accept pets. There is a pet fee for $25. With my pet fee, I spent over $100 even getting it by bidding through priceline. I have always bid through priceline, and this is the worse hotel I have stayed.

I try to be open minded, but since you must know, we went across the street to Walgreens to get a candle. It smelled of must - STRONG. My husband also turned on the heater. It smelled of extremely strong B.O.

I was concerned about bed bugs. I looked on the sheets they looked ok. However, pillow cases had some stains on them.

I am apprehensive about staying here tonight. I would rather stay at the Starbucks across the street, but this is just a quick stay until we get to paradise. I will survive.

Room Tip: If you have a room in the back you will not be facing the traffic area of the main street.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2011

After reading a number of reviews here - after we had book 3 nights/non-refundable - I was very uncertain about staying here. I emailed the manager about my concerns (dirty floors and bedbugs) who replied that they were doing everything possible to clean the carpets, and he offered to refund our deposit. We took a chance as there was nothing available in the area (didn't realize it was the final NASCAR race.) When we arrived we were greeted by the manager who said he had picked out a nice room for us. When we checked the room it was spacious, and honestly quite clean. In fact it looked like someone had spent extra time cleaning and fixing things up. We stayed 3 nights and every time we saw the manager he asked if things were satisfactory. Bottom line: can't say for sure that had we just showed up we would have had the same experience, but we must admit it was not bad at all.

Room Tip: You may wish to email the manager and express and concerns you have. Who knows - it may have made t...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Stayed overnight on way back from Key West. Managed to get a king bed ( I'm 6ft 5.) after told none available and we started to walk out. Room was comfortable and clean. We used the room saver discount book so it ended up reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
0.2 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City
1.0 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florida City

Been to Days Inn Florida City? Share your experiences!