5,237 results
All reviews the hyatt regency pelican landing tower room lanai rooms pool area lobby bar water taxi breakfast buffet cruise port pre cruise great pool las olas teri mariners property nelson ft
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Costumer service is great!!!!!We are traveling here for funeral with a sick 3 year old.I had made special request online because my children have allergies. I was sent a text the next morning offering me a room with out carpet and non feather bedding.I could not have asked for more.But of course they did more.I was sent fruit and a cheese plate.Check is was fast and the front desk are very welcoming.The pool is warm and drink special of the day was great.And can not forget how sweet Erin was at the front desk in the evening.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ashley G, Social Media Specialist at Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear jenjenx00x,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that our team went above and beyond for you and your family during your stay with us, although, your trip was not under the best of circumstances. We are glad that you received an amenity to enjoy, and that you received prompt and welcoming service from our Front Desk team. We appreciate your review.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed a couple of nights during spring break.
I was working, but spring break was in full swing. I too uber from the airport, no hassle at all, and checked in without any issues. I got room 763 in the tower, which was very peaceful and quiet. The room was huge with a giant wrap around balcony. The weather was fantastic and the view was very pretty, so I left the door open in the morning and evening to take in the fresh air.
The shower pressure was like a fire hose, lol, which is always nice! Wifi worked great, lots of TV channels. Food at the lobby bar and breakfast were outstanding. The service was amazing. The breakfast staff is really at a 5 star level.
I had dinner 2x at Pelican Landing because it was so good. Great view, too. The hotel has a large marina with fantastic yachts and many of the people at Pelican Landing appeared to be from the yachts. Relaxed crowd, not the rowdy people from the beach.
In the evening I walked around the pool area, which was really nice and very quiet. Everyone had a sunbed/lounge chair. Again, nice and quiet. Relaxing. Not an idiot in sight, lol. I hoped to see an iguana (they are there) but didn't get lucky.
On the first day I took advantage of the beach shuttle. I walked and walked on the beach then caught the shuttle back to the hotel. Great amenity, for sure. The beach is walking distance but the shuttle is nice if you don't want to schlep your stuff.
I hope to go back one day... it was quite a bargain for the area!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear TxTravelPro,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are glad that you were pleased with the food at Pelican Landing, and received exceptional service from the breakfast staff. Our pool area has a very relaxing ambiance for our guests to enjoy during their stay. We are glad that you rode on the beach shuttle, and had a positive experience. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Fort Lauderdale - maybe you will be luck enough to see an iguana next time!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

On very rare occasions you have the ability to sip cocktails steps away from world-class yachts and watch the sunset over the water. This resort has a great pool area with plenty of room and games for the kids to enjoy. It was a pleasant surprise on all levels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HotelPicky

Dear HotelPicky,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were pleasantly surprised during your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the views of the mega yachts while sipping on cocktails. The views are absolutely incredible, and a must do! We are glad that you were pleased with our pool area, and all the different games for kids to play. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This hotel is in serious need of updating. Our room looked out onto the parking lot of the marina, so the view wasn't the best. The room decor is dated and needs a serious upgrade. Other rooms looked better so perhaps we were allocated a cheaper room by our tour operator. The reception area looks drab and uninviting. Food is good and the location is great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear davesalt1060,

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize that your guestroom fell below your expectations. Please know that our team works diligently to provide a guestroom in which all of our guests are comfortable, and have everything they need during their stay. We are glad that you did enjoy the menu items you experienced along with our convenient location. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Just not the same place as when the Hyatt owned the property. The service was awful!! Front desk staff was condescending. The girl on the phone was more concerned with the do not disturb sign on the door for delivery than listing to my needs. The room service wasn’t edible. No tv. No remote. Took a hour for towels. And the room smelled. I won’t be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TheTravler77

Dear TheTravler77,

I would like to apologize that your experience fell below your expectations. Our Front Desk and Housekeeping team is committed to ensuring that our guests are welcomed properly upon arrival and that each guestroom is fully equipped with everything you may need during your stay. Please know that I will address the issues that you experienced during your stay, to ensure we reach a resolution to avoid similar situations in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.