“The best authentic italian cuising I have ever had in Florida!”

Panaretto Italian Bistro
Ranked #257 of 1,434 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cordova Road
Description: Panaretto is proud to offer delicious italian food in East Fort Lauderdale.Established in in 2008, this is a REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND PIZZERIA. Panaretto has always received recognition and praise for the quality of ingredients, the service and the satisfaction of its customers. Our kitchen uses the freshest ingredients for the preparation of our food,including homemade pizza dough made daly,with the best selection of Italian and American flours,fresh pasta and desserts. Panaretto is the name of the wooden serving plate. It is a traditional serving plate in the Venice area, usually to serve polenta. Our pizzas are served on the panaretto to make the process of cutting the pizza easier and to preserve the crust by eliminating the condensation that a common plate generates.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had dinner at Panaretto Italian Bistro with my brother and good friends last month and was very impressed. My lasagna with bolognese sauce was outstanding. This was the best lasagna I have ever had in the whole state of Florida. Mu brother was very impressed with his chicken francese and our friends love everything they have tried there. It's a great restaurant in their neighborhood. The service was average but the food was great authentic Italian food and I highly recommend trying this restaurant if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Went with my daughter, who has gluten intolerance. They were very accommodating! Great overall service and food. Like it a lot.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

After we arrived in the restaurant we were waiting for the waitstaff about 20 minutes, after we got their attention,finally one of them approached our table and we could order.
The pizza is poor and the bruschetta is not bruschetta, the food over all is very poor.

At the end the bill includes 20% gratuity I have no problem with the gratuity once the person or place deserves it. Which in this case didn't !
This is my first and last visit, I do not recommend.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Everything about this place was great, from the food to the service. I even told my mother to write a blog post about them! I will return any time I’m in the area again. Do yourself a favor and try this place!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed March 5, 2018

While spending the night prior to our cruise at HI Express we went shopping in the plaza down the street and grabbed a menu. Phoned our friends and agreed to try Panaretto's. As soon as you walk in you're tempted by the Gelato's! Began with Arancini that were excellent! Two of us wanted Gnochi and were informed they were out! We began to think this is how the evening would go; however, it was a pleasant surprise! The Pizza was delicious as well as the Spaghetti and Chicken Parmesan. The serving sizes were large and tasty. I don't know why HI Express didn't list it on their recommended restaurants. There was a Carabbas as well as Panera nearby; however, we were glad we tried a local place.