See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2018

We stayed at this hotel one night and wished we wouldn't have. The checkin clerk was friendly and courteous, but our stay went down hill from there. The elevator was very dirty and smelled like urine. The hallways were dirty and a strong odor of marijuana was detected. We entered the room and right away noticed green mold growing on the ceiling. There also was mold growing in the shower. The worst part of the room was when we pulled the bed covers back, there were blood stains on the mattress on both sides of the bed. We called the front desk to advise, and they gave us more sheets and another bed cover. We put them down on top of the original sheets and cover, and then slept on top of the covers. Very disgusting place to stay and I wouldn't EVER advise anyone to stay here!! GROSS!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2018

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. They canceled our reservation because they were overbooked, and we had to take a $30 Uber ride from the airport to be told they had cancelled our room. It was 10 p.m. when we arrived, and it was raining, so we had to scramble to find another hotel room. Another couple arrived after us, and they were told the same thing. The front desk clerk was rude and did nothing to help us find a room somewhere else. We paid a fortune for another room after making calls for about an hour just to find a place with availability. And the hotel was dirty and in a bad area. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie K
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Do not book this hotel!!! Got to the hotel at 10 pm had to wait for someone to open the check in lobby. This hotel sells rooms by the week for $111.00, people live here. Reserved one room with two beds. They told me they were sold out they would give me two rooms with one bed. I asked are you joking they told me no. They gave me two rooms on the third floor room 307 and 329 that are on the totally different ends of the building. The elevator was out of order has to cart luggage up three flights of stairs. The people in the room three doors down that live in the room had chairs on the walkway smoking pot and drinking beer. The room had no hand soap, shampoo or cups to drink out of. The white bedspread was stained with who knows what. The sprinkler head in the bathroom was cover up with a garbage bag. The tub water spout dripped all night.

Room Tip: book at any where else
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank str0mbley
Reviewed February 6, 2018

This is a Nightmare so call HOTEL. Nasty as hell, Roaches crawling everywhere. The nasty maid are stealing your belongings. Smell of Weed everywhere. Mattress full of blood stain and disgusting. I’m quite sure the hotel in hell is way more better than this filthy place. I wouldn’t advice to even send your dog there. Shame

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Clo T
Reviewed January 24, 2018

I'm only giving this hotel a "1" because there isn't an option for any (-) negative numbers. First of all, this isn't a "H"otel, it's a "M"otel and it is FILTHY! The stairwell is ABSOLUTELY nasty!
We tried to give it a chance because there wasn't anything else available last minute but after seeing MULTIPLE roaches crawling around after the lights went out, we left in the MIDDLE of the night 3 am, checked out (given our money back with NO argument)
We drove around in search of another hotel at 3 in the morning in a strange environment!
I will NEVER stay in this hotel AGAIN!!!!!

Room Tip: Roaches.....shall I mention anything else?
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends