I booked this hotel pre cruise specifically for the parking. I called Hampton Inn on the number listed for this hotel which turned out to ne a central number not actual location. Explained I wanted to leave my car here for the week and she said no problem and I asked if there were any fees and was told no. Well upon checkin I was told it would be $10 or $15 a night for parking. They were not willing to even listen to my story and made no apologies. I called the central office and they said to pay it then send in the receipt and they would look into refunding it bc their system didn't note it was a pay lot. Other then that thinks were ok.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn