Stayed at the W and Marriot's on the beach and this place has both beat. Much more affordable than both the amenities and location were excellent. Kitchenette in our oceanfront studio facing the water. Walking distance to the nightlife and restaurants. Staff members were friendly and accommodating. Property is not huge but adequate and easy to get in and out of with the beach directly across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale