1,329 results
All reviews across the street front desk german restaurant hi express shuttle service free shuttle room was clean big lots next morning free breakfast winn dixie strip mall one night stay lauderdale airport an early flight would stay here again liquor store
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Amazing service! We stayed one night before going on a cruise. During check-in, the gentleman was so helpful and kind. Upgraded our room and helped find a great dinner location. Highly suggest this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Jason S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

cmolettiere,

Thank You for taking the time out of your day to write us a review! We truly appreciate all of the feedback we can get!

Thank You & Hope to See You Back Again next Cruise!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights for a business trip. Both the hotel and my room were clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Gerald checked me in and was very helpful. Pool area was nice and had a covered area, which was great when it was raining.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank You for letting us know how your recent Business trip went with us! Gerald will be thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed his customer service! I will make sure to inform him on your comments! I am also very happy to hear that you got a chance to enjoy our pool area!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Jason and Carlos Front desk staff were very helpful. Shuttle bus driver he was nice... Gave us some information of transportations and good restaurant to go. Room was very clean and comfortable. I recommended this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Jason S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank You for giving us feedback regarding your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port State Road 84! We truly appreciate all of the comments we receive from our guests! We take all of our guest feedback very seriously and will make sure to take them into careful consideration moving forward to make the proper strides to better our customer service!

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Keith picked me up at the airport in a few minutes after I called in the hotel courtesy van and Jason and Carlos had me checking in within seconds and I was off to sleep for the very few hours I had before heading back to the airport again in the hotel courtesy van at 4AM. No problems, fast internet, hot coffee even at 4AM on the way out the door.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg M

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Jason and Gerald the front desk staff that were very helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. They have very clean rooms. This is a great hotel to stay at for business and for vacation. I plan to stay here on every business visit to Ft. Lauderdale.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Jason S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Maxwel1976,

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how your recent stay was with us! We are very happy to hear that we have made a repeat customer! Gerald will be thrilled when he finds out he was mentioned in your review!

Thank You & Have a Great Day!