“Dirty”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #900 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Dirty”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Food was OK but the whole place was dirty. One member of our party was served iced tea in a glass which was filthy and looked like it hadn't been washed up after containing milk.
Restrooms also poor.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ConstantChange

Orlando, Florida
“The worst TGIF's experience I've had”
Reviewed 25 October 2011

This was the WORST TGIF experience I've ever had. The food was horrible!

When I plate arrived I had a food service sticker on my plate under the food- when I told the waitress she didnt even attempt to correct the problem. Instead I paid for a plate of food that I didnt eat. The service was overall pretty bad for a TGIF.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Lil_miss_oz
Oakville, Canada
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We came here two times during our visit to the region, both times for lunch. We enjoyed the patio seating. We found the food to be better than average. I had a salad both days and my partners had some seafood. We were all very satisfied. For us, it was a relaxing experience.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Honestray
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Service - Reliable Quality Food - Great Location!”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

SERVICE
Although the restaurant was not very crowded, it did take a few moments to get a table. Overall the service was good, not great, but not terrible either. The waitress was attentive and the speed and accuracy definitely were better than some of the local establishments we checked out.

FOOD
The food was wonderful! I actually ordered the chicken kabob pita from the kids menu and it was out of the world. The rest of my family ordered steaks and were very pleased. We loved some of the healthy side options!

LOCATION
This location was convenient and clean. No problems or complaints!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Kristen H
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“New management is not always better”
Reviewed 6 May 2007

I was raised going to Friday's as a child in Ft. Lauderdale. Their food was always great, and prices reasonable. Recently though, it seems this restaurant has undergone a complete transformation. The look is completely different (nice, actually), and the management has changed. The last 3 times i've been here, I have not been very pleased. The service is SLOW--even when the restaurant is not crowded. The servers are friendly, but not experienced, or attentive. You will have to prompt them for things that seem basic--a refill, napkins, the check, etc. The food has also been just average. I would go to this Fridays for an appetizer, and drink, but that's about it. Don't come here if you're in a rush!