Easy walking distance to the beach, they have beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas to borrow, beach toys for the kids. Very quiet private pool area surrounded by lush palms which are nicely lit up at night.
Rooms do look just like they do in the pictures, very nice. We had an apartment. Having said that, what you can't see is that the mattress in our room definately needs replacing (I could feel the springs). Also., what the other reviewers said about the air conditioners being loud, well thats true too (but that didn't bother us much). Nice looking couch, but cushions are so worn you sink down low..hard to get off couch. Kitchen is great stocked with all the pots pans, utensils, cups, plates you need.
There is no public bathroom readily available near the pool. This is not a problem when you have your room. However, if you arrive early, or stay after checkout by the pool, you will have to ask the manager to use the office bathroom. He didn't seem too thrilled with that. Of course he is a hard person to read...friendly enough but aloof.
Another reviewer wrote about having a problem printing boarding passes....believe him. We too had an issue with this. You cannot print them here. They may have wifi, but no printer, and if you don't bring your laptop, no computer either. Hard to believe in this day and age they don't have this. I mean you can buy a printer for $40!! Don't think he is computer savvy at all....not a problem but they should have this for guests. He suggested we go to the CyberLaudry but their computers weren't working. We ended up checking in at the airport, the flights were overbooked and we had no seats. Not a good situation during spring break. well guess I should have believed that reviewer and had alternate plans for the boarding passes. As long as you know this up front and plan for it..
So all in all, it was a good stay. Cocobelle could use some improvements, but it was reasonably priced, clean, quiet, close to the beach, and free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests love how Cocobelle inspires playfulness and tropical dreams! Is it that our majestic palms make an oasis with a heated turquoise pool that some say could be the fountain of youth? Or is it that we offer concierge-like hospitality that ensures your stay’s a breeze? Is it the colorful décor in our updated rooms that’s so phenomenal or the way that our reasonable rates are relaxing? Call it serendipity, but Cocobelle is a unique boutique hotel that attracts playful families who search for sunny times, laughter and a great value. Located just a few minutes’ stroll to North Beach Village’s celebrated sandy beaches, Cocobelle is a perfect beach resort for enjoying Fort Lauderdale’s enticing restaurants, shopping and watersports. Cocobelle’s 16 distinctive rooms offer flat screens, refrigerators, microwaves and safes. Wi-Fi is complimentary and we never charge resort fees. Your family will love soaking up sunsets and sea breezes on your balcony after a day of sunbathing, siestas, snorkeling or sightseeing!More than a hotel – Cocobelle offers an experience to warm your family long after returning home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale