See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

Stayed a few days before a cruise to get in the vacation mood. Love the place, has everything you need. A few blocks away from the beach, so you can get your exercise done. Frendly staff, spaciuos room, great kitchen. Good value hotel...what else you need!!!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Cocobelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2015

Jose P,
Thanks for your review. We agree with you, Cocobelle is a great place. With a variety of room types, a great location and great rates, it's tough to be this 16 unit boutique hotel! Thanks again for staying with us. Take care, NBV

Reviewed February 5, 2015

I've staved here several times. I liked it under the previous owners, and still like it under the new owners. The group that bought it has acquired multiple other mom and pop properties in this area. They are updating them and doing a nice job.

The rooms at Cocobelle have been redecorated in very light colors with pristine white bedding. Appliances are new and work. (Milk froze in the refrigerator!). Nice pool and tropical garden. Free parking. The area is peaceful and quiet. Free WiFi.

-No elevator.
-Windows have Venetian blinds which do not keep out the light at night. I hang something over the blinds to make it darker.
-The refrigerator emits a quiet purring sound as it continuously cycles. I use ear plugs at night.
-The office is in Tranquilo at the other end of the block, maybe 500 feet away. No hotel staff are on the Cocobelle property.
-No telephone in the room.
-Nice TV with big flat screen but Ii couldn't find any of the multiple channels that were worth watching.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo

Spirit,
It's always nice to hear from a return guest. We appreciate you continually choosing Cocobelle while in the Ft. Lauderdale Beach Area. We hope that you'll explore our entire hotel collection. Give us a call anytime and let us help you! Thanks very much for your review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2015

Location is couple of blocks from the beach which is OK; but to get around you need car. Even nearest cafe serving breakfast is 10 min walk at least. First we stayed 5 nights in suite which was good, comfy and big kitchen. On way back from cruise we stayed for one more night in double room which was cramped, beds narrow, window facing wall and no kitchen. So if you stay for more than one night I highly recommend to spend few more bucks on suite; it's not that expensive. Staff was friendly, and they allowed third person to stay in room for free. But reception is located in other hotel of this chain, so you need 5 min walk to communicate with managers. Parking was free. Pool pretty small. WIFI was good.

Room Tip: take suite if available
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Valery M
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Cocobelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2015

Valery M,
Thanks for your review. North Beach Village has many boutique hotels, all at different price points, so guests can easily find that perfect hotel for them! Cocobelle offers some of the cheapest rates in the area. Add in the complimentary wi-fi and parking and it's pretty tough to beat! Thanks again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

Ugly, dated college dorm style rooms mixed with IKEA and Old South decor makes this entire property feel like they went to a yard sale and threw it all together. Thin damp linens and towels, plastered walks that hadn't been repainted and s location near a homeless shelter makes me wonder why anyone would stay here.

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank Bbchen
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Cocobelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Bbchen,
We were sad to read your review. We're not sure that there's a homeless shelter nearby. Cocobelle is sandwiched between other boutique hotels. Regardless, we're very sorry that you had some troubles and we do hope that you'll give us another chance. Thanks, NBV

Reviewed December 19, 2014 via mobile

I booked a deluxe king months in advance (to find out later I overpaid by 20%) upon arrival I was assigned room 13. The disgusting rat hole was by no means deluxe but buyer beware I got what I paid for, I guess. I decided to ask about my "deluxe king" and was told that all rooms had yet to be updated. They moved me to another room but they didn't have keys for it. In all the moving and back and forth I twisted my ankle and our vacation was ruined. I'll never stay here again, maybe your experience will be better.

• Stayed: December 2014
6  Thank dan t

dan t,
We were sad to hear about your experience at Cocobelle. We apologize and hope that you'll reconsider visiting us again. We know that we can do better! Give us a call anytime and let us help your next visit to North Beach Village Resort extraordinary!