See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

My experience was super. Clean rooms, excelent area close to the beach. Rooms are equiped with a complete Kitchen. Be back with my teams next year. For long period stays is a perfect spot. Close to a variety of restaurants(locals, fine dining and fast foods). Airport is just 15 minutes drive. People is super nice.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Santos C
Reviewed June 5, 2016

Had a great time loved the property and location. Great for couples or family. We traveled with teenagers and they enjoyed the weekend stay.Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Just a short walk from beach and local dining and shops. Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Travel to Ft. Lauderdale often and decided to try this "resort". The AC unit doesn't allow you to alter the temperature and we froze all night. The shower did not drain and the water was cold. In town for a weekend event and was unable to shower so very disappointed. On the plus side, he room was cute and spacious. The only resort amenity is they have a pool. No there services.

Room Tip: Stay at a real resort with amenities, not here.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank lonniee33923
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Just got back from my vacation from the Cocobelle Resort and I was pretty disappointed. When I got my room and walked in, it smelled musty. The walls had dust and old dried unknown substances on it. The floors where greasy and dirty under the beds. I found hairs and a weird stain on the bed sheets like they were never changed! Even the lamps had a pretty good layer of dust on the base! Then the bathroom wasn't too bad it was just decent, but still put paper on the seat like a public bathroom. Not only the cleanliness was a problem but there was no microwave like in the pictures, they probably threw it out since they don't know how to clean it. Room service lady wasn't the friendliest lady around either. They offered me $10 parking a day but I declined and glad I did because I just parked across the resort since there is a empty lot. I didn't get to go into the pool but it looked clean. The only good thing about this place was that it was only two blocks away from the beach and that's about it! In conclusion I won't be back to this resort and I will definitely look for another place next time I go to Fort Lauderdale!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Steven P
Reviewed May 3, 2016

We rented 2 rooms at the Cocobelle for a 2 night stay for a ladies beach getaway weekend. We wanted a quieter hotel with a pool, walking distance to the beach and we found that here. The rooms were very clean. The suite with complete kitchen was roomy, however there was no coffee maker. The hotel offers a golf cart shuttle to the beach, beach chairs and pool side towels. There is an ice machine in the lobby as well as coffee served there each morning. The hotel is located a 5 minute walk to the beach and the suntrolley stops a block away. My only complaint is an early check in fee of $35 because we wanted access to a room prior to 10a.m. and because we had a late night flight, we wanted to check out after 6p.m. To stay checked in, we were charged a complete nights stay, even though we left at 8p.m. This was a Sunday night and the hotel was less than half capacity.. I feel they could have given us a break on these extra rates. All in all, we would return.. the negatives mentioned would not stop us from returning.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends