See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2017

The staff were friendly and professional, for the area the hotel is good value. The hotel pools are small and the set up of different hotels under the one group was confusing at the start. The rooms felt luxurious and were very clean.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

My experience was super. Clean rooms, excelent area close to the beach. Rooms are equiped with a complete Kitchen. Be back with my teams next year. For long period stays is a perfect spot. Close to a variety of restaurants(locals, fine dining and fast foods). Airport is just 15 minutes drive. People is super nice.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Santos C
Reviewed June 5, 2016

Had a great time loved the property and location. Great for couples or family. We traveled with teenagers and they enjoyed the weekend stay.Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Just a short walk from beach and local dining and shops. Looking forward to staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Travel to Ft. Lauderdale often and decided to try this "resort". The AC unit doesn't allow you to alter the temperature and we froze all night. The shower did not drain and the water was cold. In town for a weekend event and was unable to shower so very disappointed. On the plus side, he room was cute and spacious. The only resort amenity is they have a pool. No there services.

Room tip: Stay at a real resort with amenities, not here.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lonniee33923
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Just got back from my vacation from the Cocobelle Resort and I was pretty disappointed. When I got my room and walked in, it smelled musty. The walls had dust and old dried unknown substances on it. The floors where greasy and dirty under the beds. I found hairs and a weird stain on the bed sheets like they were never changed! Even the lamps had a pretty good layer of dust on the base! Then the bathroom wasn't too bad it was just decent, but still put paper on the seat like a public bathroom. Not only the cleanliness was a problem but there was no microwave like in the pictures, they probably threw it out since they don't know how to clean it. Room service lady wasn't the friendliest lady around either. They offered me $10 parking a day but I declined and glad I did because I just parked across the resort since there is a empty lot. I didn't get to go into the pool but it looked clean. The only good thing about this place was that it was only two blocks away from the beach and that's about it! In conclusion I won't be back to this resort and I will definitely look for another place next time I go to Fort Lauderdale!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family