Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$120
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$118
US$110
HIExpress.com
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$170
Official Site
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$175
  • Beachfront
1,758 results
All reviewsmake your own waffleswater taxishort walk to the beachbreakfast includedfresh fruitfront desk staffsun trolleyan older hotelnice breakfastlauderdale beachnice poolbeds were comfortableparking garageport evergladespool sidedefinitely stay here againbars and restaurants
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Louis was an incredible bartender never seen a man work as hard as him and it was only his second day the bar should be ranked because of his service. The room I stayed in was also spotless I would recommend staying here or even just stopping in for a drink

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank brandonraz
bwfortlauderdalefl, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn. I am so pleased to see our staff's efforts (especially bartender Louis) helped in making your visit a memorable one. I will be sure to share your compliments with all of our staff. Thanks once more for recommending us, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Lauderdale area.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I was extremely disappointed with my stay. First I was given a room outside of the building by the pool. ( the one looks like a maintenance room with curtains down). I asked whether there was another room, the receptionist said no they were booked solid. Then I walked in, the curtain rod dropped on my head, the light was not working, and the door can’t be latched. People were still by the pool at mid-night. When I insisted that I can’t stay in a room where there is no basic safety guarantee, they magically found me another room in the building. In the new room on the 2nd floor, I can lock the door but not the balcony door. Had to call someone again to fix it. My colleague who stayed in the same hotel also had a bad experience even just trying to make a phone call out. Took her back and forth several phone calls to be able to make a local call. Our conference finished at 12h30pm so we inquired whether we can have a late check-in and the answer was no. No flexibility at all. The breakfast has a sign as indicated in the photo ( apples haven’t been washed)...overall I will not go back again and not recommend to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your experience. It is regrettable that your stay did not turn out as expected. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during your stay. We have carefully noted all the comments mentioned in the review. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

still the perfect place for a getaway for us, we come back each year. small nice hotel, good location, close to the beach (3min walk), great staff, good breakfast. looking forward to be back again this year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Stefanie S

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your visit to our hotel and glad to know you enjoyed at our hotel. We are really very overwhelmed by your wonderful feedback about almost everything - staff, breakfast, location, close to your areas of interest. Also, glad to know that you would be visiting us again. Your appreciation means a lot to us. You are welcome again.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Stayed here with my two teenagers while we toured local colleges. Price was reasonable. Hotel was within walking distance to the beach and a handful of restaurants.

Staff was friendly and parking was easy. There were a lot of families with small children staying here, but it was not noisy at all. I definitely recommend this place for a quick stay. The pool was nice and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ottobekim
bwfortlauderdalefl, Manager at Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a comfortable place to stay. I am glad you like our convenient location, friendly staff and quiet hotel. We take real pride in this hotel and serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had a such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

$250 hold charge not mentioned until arrival & my card was charged twice for the same stay... takes 5-7 days to reimburse me. No early check-in was available. No view from balcony just another hotel..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank d1234894
Trevienne B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Hello Drena,

Please note there were no double charges on your card. I do believe we provided you with a receipt, however, I would be more than happy to provide you with another if needed. I do apologize for the mis-communication, but it is listed on our website and all third party booking sites that additional charges will be collected at check-in, some sites states verbatim "that if guest does not have a credit card ( in your case) a deposit will be held" whether it be cash or on a debit card. Please contact me directly if you have questions that I have not addressed. Thank you for choosing our location and we hope you can understand that our policy is standard for all guests.

Trevienne Barrett ( Ms. T)
Front Office Manager