US$120
US$109
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$74
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$170
Official Site
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$110
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$175
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
Priceline
3,555 results
All reviewsevening receptionmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastpretzelsfree happy hourpre cruisecruise portcocktail hourfree breakfasttotal winewithin walking distancepool areasun trolleyhotel shuttleclose to the airportconvention centerliving room
Reviewed December 4, 2012

A very nice hotel with large, clean rooms. But, after paying over $150.00 per night being asked to pay for WiFi access is ludicrous. On top of that, I asked the front desk help if the charge was per device, or per room, to which they replied that the charge was per room. Guess what, upon checkout I was charged two fees, since we logged on with two devices. Buyer beware, I guess. Don't bother with WiFi here, walk two blocks to Starbucks, get a coffee and use their free WiFi.

Oh yeah, the night before we stayed in a hotel for $69.00 and got FREE WiFi.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank denverfireman
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel is right near the cruise port. It also has a great and famous steakhouse across the street (Chuck's) which has entertainment on weekends. There is also a publix behind it and tons of restraunts in the plaza too. Thsi hotel is a great pre-cruise hotel for sure. The only thing not so great about this hotel is that the pool is small.........

Room Tip: Lower floors are my preference. Try not to front 17'th street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor T
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stayed here for one night stay for cruise next day, (fine location to port). That was the only good thing about this hotel upon arrival check in was relatively fine and as was the service and a nice touch your shoes stuck to the floor as you walked along the lobby but when we got up to our room we were pleasantly surprised by a disgusting smell and when we went to go to sleep for the night a chunk of bacon was found in the bed. So I ended up sleeping on the stinky sofa in the front living room. Also the electrical outlets would not keep the chargers plugged in and so our phones and other electronics had to go dead until we could plug them in on the ship. The next morning the free continental breakfast had extremely runny eggs, cold pancakes, microwave sausage and pre made bagels that were burned to a crisp. Overall our stay was very unpleasant and if I can help it I wouldn't go back.

The royal caribbean cruiser

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank The_sea_is_calling
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've stayed at many different Hilton hotels, but not a lot of Embassy Suites brand ones. Based on this experience I don't believe that I will stay at an Embassy Suites again in the future.

The plusses...I think that this hotel would be great for people who are departing on a cruise. The close proximity to the cruise port and the Publix grocery store next door make for a perfect launching point. They have an on-property bar/restaurant and a very nice pool area. The pool with waterfall is quite large and able to accommodate a large number of guests. The large atrium area is quite grand, a bit noisy, but still gives an impressive initial impression. The rest of the common areas all seem to be quite nice, even though some areas are a bit dated.

The real problem I had with this hotel is the quality of the room and its' cleanliness.

I was checked into an accessible king room on the 11th floor. When entering the room I was greeted by a decent sized living room including a TV and sofa. The TV, TV stand and desk all were very nice, but the sofa was significantly deteriorated. It did not look clean at all. In the bedroom the dresser, wardrobe and end tables all seemed to be nearly brand new, but the mattress looked and felt like it had been in this room for the last 20 years. It was significantly sagged and not to the normal Hilton standard. When I pulled back the sheet on the bed there were no fewer than 10 hairs of varying lengths present on the fitted sheet. I'm not sure if this sheet was ever washed or if it was just not checked before the bed was made, but I find this to be completely unacceptable. The people making the bed should be watching for this when making the beds. Also the air conditioning system is loud, insufficient and the vent into the room was significantly dirty.

As a last comment, the accessible room that I was in was on the 11th floor on the opposite side of the building from the entrance. It seems to be an excessive distance from the door to place an accessible room.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
hotelmanager1100, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. Cleanliness is an important priority for us. I’m currently addressing your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure we’re representing our quality work when cleaning guest rooms. I’ve also asked our maintenance staff to inspect and repair the noisy AC unit. We hope that you will come back for a much more improved stay.

Best regards,
Don Friedman General Manager

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The location of the hotel is decent. However, I had cleanliness issues ruin my stay. The first issue being the fact that I found snot in the sheets. (Please see the photo I've attached.) It was just sitting there on top of the sheets, right in open view. How housekeeping could've missed this is beyond me. It was absoutely disgusting. The second issue was that the shower wasn't very clean. I could see mold on the ceiling and the bathtub portion was dirty. I did, however, enjoy the pool at the hotel. It was quiet for most of the afternoon. They played old, familiar music on the sound system. But after a while, some loud children showed up. This is definitely a FAMILY hotel. If you don't like children running around everywhere, then this is definitely not the place for you.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank FlyGirl42
hotelmanager1100, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and sharing your photo. We’re actively working with our housekeeping staff to make sure this does not happen again. I’m also reviewing our current policies and procedures for servicing guest rooms and additional training opportunities will be available. The health and safety of our guests is always a main concern and I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me your contact information so I can gather more details and help make things right.
Don Friedman, General Manager Don.Friedman@hilton.com