“Wow. Great medeterrean food”
Review of Mini Pita

Mini Pita
Ranked #17 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed April 27, 2017

We had read a review on trip advisor recommending this place, and the review was spot on, The food was fresh and delicious. The gyros, seafood, babaganoush. falafel , huumus etc were all excellent. Although the restaurant is nothing to look at from the outside and the inside is small , definitely dine here. We enjoyed it so much that we came back later that night for some dessert and a pizza. Others we spoke with also recommended the breakfast. Delivery is also available.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

In Fort Lauderdale on biz and decided to go to the beach near sunrise Blvd - there was a Vegan place nearby that was supposed to close at 8 and was closing down at 7:45. Hmmm - so I googled the best Mediterranean food near me and got Mini Pita. I'm thinking 4.8 - must be great. The place looked down scale - so my first thought - really 4.8? Very small, no crowd, this may not be good. OMG - ordered the three choice special - I tried the babaganoush (sp), falafel, and stuffed grape leaves - those flavors were soooo delicious - they literally danced in my mouth - and then I went in for the desert - I tried the Mango Konafa - wow! This was hands down the best Mediterranean - well since Bacchus in DC - but simply magic to my palette

Reviewed April 19, 2017

We were staying at the Holiday Inn across the street and decided to try out Mini Pita for dinner. Food was fresh and DELISH! Excellent shawarma and dolmades. You can take it to go or eat in. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Wow! Wow! Wow! I visited this restaurant over a year ago and wasn't impressed. Based on the FB reviews and TripAdvisor Reviews I decided to give it another try!

I think the cruise folks have found this place for the good food and service. We started with the Lemon Chicken Soup! Yum, so Flavorful!

I opted for the Whole Fish "Branzinni" Marinated overnight and cooked to a crispy perfection, served with rice pilaf and an amazing house salad. The house salad had grape leaves stuffed with rice. These were flavorful and freshly made. The Fish was perhaps one of the best fish dishes I have ever had. I inquired about the chef "Phillipe" who must be classically trained in French Cooking as his fish was very reminiscent of fishes I have had in the south of France.

My friend had the Surf and Turf, three oversized Lamb Chops pared with three jumbo shrimp. Also served with rice pilaf and a small greek salad. Both the Lamb and Shrimp were cooked to perfection.

The restaurant at one point was completely filled with several groups waiting! Our waiter Jim was very attentive. I can recommend Mini Pita without reservation!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

This is a small little restuarant across the street from our hotel. Excellent service by Omar. Try the baklava. It is heavenly.