US$108
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$109
Hotels.com
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$110
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$170
Official Site
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$110
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$145
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooms are cleanclose proximityfridge and microwavewould stay here againwalking distancetamarackcvscleanlinessaccommodationsratesmiamiport
Dallas, TX
Reviewed April 10, 2005

I stayed for two nights at this hotel and it was the most disgusting place I've ever had to sleep. I laid my clothes over the sheets, and covered the pillow with one of my t-shirts to avoid having to lay on it. The hair dryer didn't work, neither did the a/c. The second night I was so ticked that nothing had been fixed as I'd requested, I had them put me in another room foolishly thinking that would help. In the new room, I was right across from the elevator, where all the rastafarians gathered to whoop and holler all night long. The bed was not level (from God only knows what), the wall outlets were hanging out of the walls with exposed wiring, this room didn't even HAVE a hairdryer, and there were mysterious stains all over the place. Thank God for flip-flops. If you HAVE to stay here, bring plastic sheeting and plenty of disinfectant.

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Huntington, Indiana
Reviewed February 27, 2005

I was very impressed with this hotel we were in the perfect location. Are service was excellent. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I would recommened it to anyone. And I would stay there again.

NJ
Reviewed December 2, 2004

My boyfriend and I went there in November 2004. Like most other people said, the rooms were smelly, front desk attendants were rude and unhelpful, and the bathroom walls had holes in them. Our car was broken into, TWICE! We are pursuing this matter until we get a solution.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 22, 2004

Arggggggg!!!! This place was so horrible I would have rather slept on the street. The room smelled so bad we could not even fix it by leaving the windows open for a while. Plus we were both sneezing with itchy noses by the next morning, so I think the air conditioning filter needed to be changed desperately. The blankets were literally falling apart at the seams. I was completely grossed out, and I've stayed in some pretty dodgy places. Luckily we arrived super late so we went right to sleep and left first thing in the morning after our free breakfast- white toast, bad doughnuts and coffee. To their credit I will say that the staff were really nice. However we will not be returning.

3  Thank spooner1000
Reviewed February 10, 2004

If you're tolerant and on a tight budget, it might be just the place for you. However, rooms were not very clean or well-maintained, front desk staff were crabby and difficult, and security is non-existant.
Didn't even ask for my name when I said I was locked out of my room and needed a new key.

5  Thank Musicbyanthem