I booked 2 nights stay with an online service and paid for it before I got there, I wish I hadn't. I booked 2 adjoining rooms with 2 double beds. When we got there at 2pm, the rooms still hadn't been cleaned and this was in #202 and #204. They cleaned #202 and then after unpacking half our things, we found out the toilet didn't work. So we were told we would have to move. They told us they had #302 and #304, one with a king size bed, the other 2 doubles. We thought ok, we'll make due. Well they then told us that the rooms needed to be cleaned. So, after finally packing and lugging all our stuff to the rooms upstairs, we were finally in our rooms. My daughter had a hard time breathing during the night and we figured it was just her asthma, wrong! On the next day my mother asked about the fire alarm in her room, and why it looked funny. Well, it was hanging out of the ceiling and looked busted (see pic #1-room #304). After that, we started examining the place together and found multiple health code violations and other concerns. The sink was missing the whole front part of it and there was burn marks on it (see pic #2-room #304). There were ants not only on the windows, but all over the sinks, and we were on the 3rd floor-both rooms! The light in the bathroom was busted and coming out of the ceiling (see pic #3-room #304). The tile in the bathroom was full of black mold (see pic #4-room #304). The trash cans had no liners in them in either room. One of the sprinklers in room #304 was actually taped on (see pic #5-room #304). The bed my children was sleeping on had also either black mold or black filth, was hard to tell (see pic #6-room #304). There was alot of other broken stuff and filth and white stuff all in the air conditioner, but on to my room, #302. Not only was my mattress still on the January/Feb/March rotation, meaning it hadn't been turned since then, but there was dirt and hairs all over my mattress pad and they weren't mine as they were an altogether different type and color hair (see pic #7-room #302). There were holes in my bed as well (see pic #8-room #302). The telephone cord had exposed wires and the drapes were busted also. The windows in my room had black mold or filth all over the sides and bottom (see pic #9-room #302). The air conditioner in my room had also the same thing as #304, but worse with rusted pipes and filth. (see pic#10-room #302). There was alot of other things wrong, but I seem to have run out of room for pictures. I do intend on following up with the health department or anyone I can to see that they are cited or something. Absolutely would never go back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
- La Quinta Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale La Quinta