“Weekend Stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #118 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Orlando, Florida
“Weekend Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

I had a very good stay at Ft. Lauderdale Travelodge. Clean,confertable beds,staff in the hotel was very helpful, every time we left and came back all was cleaned, they have a pool on property and they offer continental breakfast.

It's located 5 min. from the beach and 2 min. from the Galleria Mall,you have restaurants and supermarkets walking distance. It's perfect for a weekend Get Away.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank ChantalB4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Istanbul
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We arrived after 12 hours of flight .I could not stay at the lobby because of the heavy smell of the indian food.
We were given a the dirtiest room ever.Curtains full of holes on them. we tried to chance to room next day but no luck on that.
We arrived to room around 10pm. Next day we wanted to check out early.I found the jeeps trunk opened and our luggage stolen with valuable new merchandise. I report the problem and the night shift clerk told me that , he saw the trunk open at 11 pm and thoght someone is checking out.
Be aware do not stay

Room Tip: dont stay at this hotel . check the rroms before you pay . never leave anything in the car
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

3 Thank berry974

Travellers are raving about these Fort Lauderdale hotels

Boyne City, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

I gave them an average rating, but we did not stay there when we found out that they did not have the coffee maker in the rooms, contrary to the advertising on the coupon we had that attracted us to this property. Their location was 1251 E Sunrice Blvd.

Room Tip: Ask if they have coffee maker in the room
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Fredericton, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

We were looking for a place for one night and it was okay for that. It was clean enough and the bed was adequate. They charged us $100 which was a ridiculous price for such a low end hotel. There was a complimentary continental breakfast which we missed but I'm sure it was the same general type of snack type breakfast. The desk clerk was courteous and helpful. I would stay there again if I was in a bind but wouldn't stay for a vacation. It was on a very busy main road but it was surprisingly quiet and we got a good sleep.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is as far from the street as possible.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I had to stay here unexpectedly when my flight was cancelled. I paid $89.85 for the most disgusting room i have ever seen. I was afraid to sit on the bed. It looked as though the extra lock protector that they put on the door had been kicked in numerous times. I am not sure which room they are using for their pictures but it surely isn't the one I was in. The elevator was so old and I thought for sure after it jerked me all over that it was going to fall back down to the first floor. I would recommend NOT staying here. Thank god I didn't come home with bugs!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jennifer I
kansas city
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

It is an old property. The outside needs serious work. The elevator was creepy. You had to be buzzed into the office even on a Sunday afternoon. But, the room itself was okay with pleasant furniture and a quality mattress. We stayed there because of the location on Sunrise Blvd and the price which incidentally was cheaper on the internet than at the front desk.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Exeter, RI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

We had booked in here for 2 nights and when we drove up to the hotel I couldn't get over how bad the neighborhood was! It got much worse when we got to our room. Even the pictures posted by customers on this site are still WAY better than the room we were given. It was disgusting, the walls had holes and were crumbling, it smelled horrible and the carpet was gross. I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get a different hotel to stay at because there was no way I was going to sleep there and I was afraid to even sit down while I was on the phone. Also a note, I'd booked through Travelocity and when I tried calling them for help in finding a new hotel they just kept telling me my trip was non-refundable and refused to help me, even after I told them I will pay for a new hotel just get me out of here. They didn't care.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple