We stayed here for the 2nd time. It was a Wednesday night in February. Yes, the elevators can be slow, and I was aware of this before I booked it. We were able to check in about 10AM when we arrived, which was great. We got a room overlooking the intercoastal, which I highly recommend. It's very interesting to sit outside and look at the boats and mansions. We spent some time at the beach and the pool. I understand the pool gets quite crowded, especially on weekends. We have been fortunate to only be here on weekdays. We love the location for the beach, restaurants, and barhopping. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott